Korean gals that appeal to moi

gobbledonk

Hey guys I'm back (I was thaidancer I had login problems so I re-registered) Anyway Korean girls are not so innocent, I mean no matter how much they bible thump or pretend that they are innocent, in real life they are horny little rabbits! Because they love drinking! I remember meeting this one Korean girl who claimed that she was a good girl but when I took her out drinking a couple of times we ended up having wild and crazy sex. Korean girls love drinking it's their pass time and their weakness.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last week, in a main-line Pattaya--Walking Street go-go (some showing--nothing extreme), saw 15-20 NE Asian 20-30 somethings, men and women, come in as a group. By their looks and the fact that they were smiling and animated, I would guess they were Korean. The Korean women (if that's what they were) were grinning from ear-to-ear, pointing, whispering to each other and giving encouragement to the girls on stage. They thought it was great. I was paying my check and it was a well-managed establishment, so I didn't stick around to see if there was any audience participation, but maybe I missed something.

:yay:

Many of those Korean, Chinese and Taiwanese gals are very attractives and it seems that there's more than a few who are eager to f*** westerners.

I don't know anything about North East Asia ; is good entertainment (discos, bars, ect ...) expensive in Seoul and in Taipei ?

:dunno:

At the risk of flogging a dead horse, we have a student with the name 'Suk Man But' - very , very unfortunate.

It goes both ways - perfectly inoffensive words in English can raise eyebrows OS. Those who saw Getaway this week here in Oz will ahve seen the reaction of Ernie's Vietnamese hosts when he began to say 'Yum', adding that it was considered impolite to utter the term in company. Short of leering at women and intoning 'Yum-Yum' whilst pointing at one's groin, I'm not really sure what he was on about ...

My sister used to teach ESL, Englsih as a second language to new immigrants to Australia.

Had a STUNNING student, girl, who was from Turkey.

DESPERAT to change her name, but her father couldn;t undestand why,

"My Daughter, your name is so beautiful, and you are so beautiful, I am so proud and happy you are my daughter, why would you want to change your name, I love you, and your name is almost as dear to me as you, but I canlt understand, why why why would you my beautiful daughter change her name, FUCKIE is a great name!

DOG - I kid you not

Archived