To take him to Thailand or not?

Redbaron

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Red,

I wholeheartedly agree with ND:

... get his sorry ass here ASAP ... let him enjoy the delights! It may/could/should open up another dimension to him!

Just book it; and call me when you want to get together again on Soi 7 ... or was that 8 ?? ... lot's of beer bars for sale ... let's have a couple and talk about it!

You could make a movie of your buddy ... could bring fame and fortune ? ... there's got to be some way to score. Hey, he should listen to my 'story.' ... should open his eyes a bit wider ... then again, perhaps my scene is not that unusual!

RB,

Your Dad! :yikes::spin: Hahahaha! Well, you seem to be able to handle the scene well enough, and he IS your Dad, so maybe he'll do okay as well and be able to handle the "kid in a candy store" syndrome. But as you say, oops, there goes the inheritance! :D But hell, maybe he'll buy a nice condo on the beach you can use when he is away in the states! :: Will he listen to his son's "wisdom and experience"? Is he cool with all this and have you filled him in on the in and outs of the bar scene and such? (Christ, he's not much older than me!)

I wonder if this information would have changed any voters poll decisions? :)

Cent

Redbaron said:

Thanks guys.. the "Yes" 's are killing it at the moment... Thing is, the prospective sanuker is my dad... One or 2 sick buffaloes and my inheritance could be gone!

Then make sure all the females he meets are Miss Red's relatives. That way you keep everything in the family. :cover:

You wouldn't be the first or last Dad/son combo to do LOS. :up:

I'm going to see him tomollow, we'll see what happens. He does seem to like the sound of it. He loves Vegas, and parting with huge sums of money there if that's anything to go by.

Should be a blast.

OCgringo, little kid not to my mum, that marriage ended decades ago. No worries about ending up the undesirable son. My mum actually loves Thailand, as does Granny. I took them in 2002- she'd probably recommend it to him.

Archived