bar girls and kissing

togaduke

any info on, catching anything from kissing I think I would be concerned about hepatitis..esp with the girls sticking there tongues where the sun does not shine.....or for that matter what if she went there on me i bet you could get something nasty... shocked.gif" border="0blush.gif" border="0

[ August 01, 2001: Message edited by: togaduke ]

would be funny explaining to your doc that the clap on your backside comes from a girl's tongue and not you having been on the receiving end of a homosexual experience, LOL!

There are literaly dozens of things one can transmit/contract orally. Not the least of which are gonorrhea (sp?), trench mouth, herpes, cold/flu and African Creeping Crud (I think).

I like a good kiss as much as the next guy, but then I worry for a couple of days. I thing SHYGYE is right... Stick with the sniff kiss.

PhordPhan

Orally challenged laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

I know its always the smarter choice to play it safe but I have been to Thailand twice for a total of about 30 days and kissed somewhere around 20+ Thai cuties and thank God the worst I ever experienced was having my tongue feel like it was on fire after kissing a girl who just ate some pretty spicy Thai food,lol. But other than that no problems. I agree with the last post that mouthwash is a good idea. I think it would more than likely cut down on the germs.

[ August 01, 2001: Message edited by: kpanther ]

quote:

Originally posted by SiamIAm:

I wouldn’t worry too much... Just bring along a bottle of mouthwash and have the girls rinse before play!
laugh.gif" border="0

Yeah, definately. The next time a friend catches the clap i tell him to bath his willy in mouthwash instead of loading his system with all these antibiotics. That sure will help.

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: flyonzewall ]

quote:

Originally posted by togaduke:

any info on, catching anything from kissing I think I would be concerned about hepatitis..esp with the girls sticking there tongues where the sun does not shine.....

Sorry, need an update crazy.gif" border="0 That wouldn't be Hepatitis A you're thinking of?? B or C??

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hepatitis B occurs by blood-borne transmission. I have never heard or read anyone becoming infected via kissing. I think all conditions would have present themselves simultaneously for a transmission between the source and host to occur.

Not sure about whether Hepatitis C can occur via kissing but wouldn't it be about the same probability as Hepatitis B?

You have motivated me to at CDC guidelines and my Merck Manual............stay tuned.

Archived