bar girls and kissing

togaduke

A doctor would of course be a better person to verify this and why but I once got glandular fever at the same time as having another infection (just call me lucky) and the doctor at the clinic told me that one of the most common ways to get glandular fever is from kissing. In fact he went on to say that some called it the kissing disease.

I know this probably isn't what you meant but glandular fever can knock you out for a few days to a couple of weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a newbie.

I am certain not to have vaginal sex without a condom. Now there seems to be a risk too high for me toi even have oral sex without a condom. And it appears even kissing can be dangerous.

1. What is sniff kissing?

2. Even a girl licking your member

is the same danger as the full thing?

3, By kissing you mean passionate kissing

or just lips to lips? Lips to lips can

even transmit herpes?

Thanks

quote:

Originally posted by togaduke:

any info on, catching anything from kissing I think I would be concerned about hepatitis..esp with the girls sticking there tongues where the sun does not shine.....or for that matter what if she went there on me i bet you could get something nasty...
shocked.gif" border="0blush.gif" border="0

[ August 01, 2001: Message edited by: togaduke ]

@ ay

1. Thai style sniff kissing is not what we would call kissing, there is no lip-to-lip contact. It is more like sniffing at your cheek.

2. BBBJ is much less dangerous than unprotected sex. There remains a small risk of infection, though. HIV, Gonorrhea, Herpes may be transmitted.

3. Any kiss can transmit herpes. Herpes is not very prevalent in Thailand, though, much less than in the US.

Archived