Recommended condoms

elfman36

Gentleman:

I'm headed over to BKK in Sept. and I'd like to get all your preferences on what you feel are the best combination of comfort and non-breakage. I've tried Beyond Seven which I ordered online and have enjoyed them very much.

Also, has anyone ever tried any flavored condoms with the girls for covered BJ's? If so, what do the girls prefer? I had a GF who liked Trustex chocolate flavored.

Any opinions or preferences?

Cheers,

elfman

"Also, has anyone ever tried any flavored condoms with the girls for covered BJ's? If so, what do the girls prefer? I had a GF who liked Trustex chocolate flavored"

they like somtam, moonamtok and taggataen flavor! beware that your dick get not bitten

I'll cast my vote for the Avanti.

Unlike latex condoms, this one is made of polyurethane (or poly-somethingorother, at any rate). It is thinner, and transmits heat better than latex. It's also tougher than latex, which might be a nice feature if you want to make a rear delivery.

On the down side, it's a bit more expensive, and it doesn't stretch nearly as much as latex condoms, so if you're a "slim jim", it will be a looser-than-normal fit--might take some extra logistics to keep it in place.

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: Bald Eagle ]

With regard to the Durex Avanti condoms, I've used them quite a few times but have now stopped as they are firstly, very expensive compared to latex condoms and secondly I have had a few break on me. The material is stronger than latex, but they are half the thickness and so only as strong as a normal condom. I would certainly not recommend them for "back door" entry, as was suggested.

Cheers, Simie.

I highly recommend the Body Guard brand. Very good quality and larger than some of the other local brands. Most pharmacies in Bangkok and Pattaya have them.

Durex ultra strong in the green packets seem to be just about unbreakable, they are thick though so some loss of feeling.Bodyguard are also strong and I have never had either one of these break, but ordinary durex and thai condoms quite often.-peter

quote:

Originally posted by elfman36:

Gentleman:

Any opinions or preferences?

Cheers,

elfman

I really do appreciate all the posts, however from what I've read, the Durex Ultra-Strong's don't really give good sensation. I'm really looking at the best combo of both. Has anyone else tried Beyond Seven's or had any reaction from the girls to the flavored condoms?

Again, thanks very much.

Cheers,

elfman

• 3 weeks later...

Archived