no mention of Thermaie...

keith doug

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the Yaps pay to much...but the main problem is that they have killed the fun of the place. Tmae WAS my fav hangout. It was wild and wooly by 1am and there were always girls dancing at the juke box and grabbing your pecker. Much more subdued now and YES that is due to the Yaps as wild fun is not their style. I go to Soi 7 and Angels now...2 places that are Yap free and still fun.

GS

Enjoy the place for what it is and what enjoyment you can get out of it for whatever time is left in the place...one day we might be discussing the good'ol'days like the Suk 10 bars/Clinton that very suddenly disappeared overnight...we move on from there but miss these taken for granted icons... :beer:

>> I go to Soi 7 and Angels now...2 places that are Yap free and still fun.<<

I'm gonna take this information to sell to Yaps (whoever they are) ... I hope peter's right and they pay me more than :twocents: for this gold-mine of information. :spin:

I quite like the J's myself they are not loud, don't get pissed or involve themselves in fighting and other obnonxious goings on. But IMO they DO spoil scenes by overpaying which puts the price up for others. Not a 'racist' observation just an obvious one. If anyone thinks otherwise they should get out more :) I don't care what they pay but I think the results are regretable. This is just what I have seen and been told over a number of years. To claim that such a view is a racist gerneralisation is typical of the PC macarthyism being exported by the USA the last few years. Oh dear there I go moaning again.

You ask what am I happy about? well that I don't live in Saudi for a start mate :) :) :)-peter

Go ahead, sell 'em the info!

I'd actually prefer to be surrounded in a bar by a bunch of Japanese. This is true now more than ever before, what with the dregs of society that seem to be coming over from the UK these days.

I mean, how often do you really see Japanese making asses of themselves in the bars?

I'll take my chances on what I have to pay. It didn't hurt my wallet too much last year when that Ippun gent bought Dimples out of her bar. She wouldn't accept money from me after that, and often tried to pay for meals and stuff. :applause:

Archived