no mention of Thermaie...

keith doug

nothing has been said for ages about the suckhumwit night spot!! is it still busy,.. is the lady with orange hair s :Dtill there... is the waiter ( pom pui guy) still there,,, are there loades of babes outside at 1am!! any info aprreciated ,,, i dont have my web cam set up inside there yet haaa!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god somebody used the J word to describe those lovely oriental gents who fuck everything up by paying three times what they need to. Not been since march but it looked much the same, not too many J's (does J offend anyone? :)) and the juke box was better than it used to be. Why all those pics on the wall though of falangland? Girls seem to want more than before-1500 LT seems typical quote. Some of the best girls I ever met were from there, but you have to be picky-peter

El_Tel said:

Wall to wall Japs...Avoid unless desperate!

I guess that I can call myself seriously lucky in as much as I've yet had to take home a drunken Japanese male tourist back to the hotel from the wonderful Thermae and have managed to leave with what I wanted from the place...long live the Thermae and long may it prosper! :yay: They do need to train their staff a bit better though, everytime I order a flat white just seem to always get a cold Heinekin in a cooler...

1500 LT???

You are absolutely right ... those J's (doesn't offend me :up:) reallly have driven the market price upward :cussing:

1500LT/3 = 500LT ... yup, those lovely oriental gents really fuck up everything by paying three times what they need to.

I stop in every now and again just to see what's happening. Hard women and even harder guys.

Staff still there, no change.

I think the Thermae hangs on by it's reputation and it's only a matter of time when it goes by the wayside as it closes when the bars close.

Those pool bars are pulling the nicer freelancers. Gullivers, Absolute 7 (or whatever's on 7/1. And one of the nice bartenders from the Living Room of Clinton Plaza is there, if anyone remember's that far back-which wasn't that far at all), or Hillary 2 (which has one of the nice waitresses from Woodstock).

<<burp>>

They are said to pay a lot more than 1500 in T,these were quotes I had and I am not a J. Previously it was always 1000 max LT so their influence may been seen in this rise. I have heard of girls in thermae, who looking for J's would not even talk to falangs. Similar situation to one or two places in NP where I have been quoted 3,000 ST and 4,000 LT, on asking if any paid these outrageous (to me) prices I was told japanese do, and that particular lady went off with one to reapear 40 mins later. Bad influence? on the whole I think certainly-peter

Archived