no mention of Thermaie...

keith doug

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was replying to Jazz, who said he was going to sell the names of farang hangout bars to the Japanese, who have a plot to ruin Bangkok for the funloving farang. You would have to have read two posts to know that.

However, unless Jazz has gotten 10 years younger and morphed into a K-pop idol since I've last seen him, I don't think the Japs will buy anything from him.

Sorry

I'm WAY to defensive, almost paranoid. Please all Nanaplaza members apologize me for my sensibility .....

Maybe it's because i noticed since a few weeks and between a few posters a kind of "chit-chat" highly typical of the main contributors from "another forum" (which seems to have been deserted, and that anyway I personnaly always found really vain) which rather irritate me. Yet it's only my views.

::

Thermae ?

::

samak said:

on ne parle pas le japonais! n'est ce pas?

Malheureusement non.

Bahasa Indonesia has always been n°1 on my list for studying asian languages, followed by Spanish for a next and close stay in Bogota, Medellin and Cali, yet after of course Portugese "pra todos esses anos passados paquerar garotas em Brasil".

BTW you speak a good french Samak ... when do you gonna join us with Randomshot and Pattaya127 for some party in Paris ?

;)

Please all Nanaplaza members apologize me for my sensibility .....

Please let me be the first. As a Nanaplaza member, I apologize to you for your sensibility. :dunno:

Now that we've settled that, as a vain member of another deserted board that irritates you, I would like you to know that I try very hard to refrain from clandestine conversation on this board, because I know that some people, almost unbelievably, seem to harbor ill will toward people who post under the same name on two boards.

How shameful for me to still be here after six years! :whatever:

I would also like to apologize to you, in advance, for your backhanded apology. :rolleyes:

But I will not apologize for your being French - that's your problem.

I quite like the J's myself they are not loud, don't get pissed or involve themselves in fighting and other obnonxious goings on. But IMO they DO spoil scenes by overpaying which puts the price up for others. Not a 'racist' observation just an obvious one. If anyone thinks otherwise they should get out more I don't care what they pay but I think the results are regretable. This is just what I have seen and been told over a number of years. To claim that such a view is a racist gerneralisation is typical of the PC macarthyism being exported by the USA the last few years. Oh dear there I go moaning again.

You ask what am I happy about? well that I don't live in Saudi for a start mate -peter

You really don't have a clue, do you?

Is it too hard for you to write Japanese? Why are you using J's instead of Japanese.

Are all Japanese the same in any case? Are they all the cultural stereotypes that you suggest....

Then you go on to say they are runing the scene yet contradict yourself in the next sentence by saying yoiu don't care what they pay? It seems like you do care what they pay.

BTW There is no need to feel sorry for me for working in Saudi as i am doing very well here thanks very much.

If you come to Bahrain for a weekend you might be surprised that a lot of the Arabs here are paying 10,000-15000 baht LT but still there are plenty of girls to go around and plenty that will go for 5000 baht LT. Am i worried that these guys are killing the market? No not at all as there is still plenty to goaround for everyone.

Prosal/USVirgin

OFF TOPIC WARNING!

This thread is starting to go too far off topic. Please stick to the subject at hand. If the thread becomes embroiled in ?off topic? subjects or turns into a personal debate the thread will be closed. Don't use this thread to settle previous differences. If you have any personal issues to resolve, please do it through Personal Message (PM). Please do not let personal disputes and ongoing debates from other threads ruin this thread and cause the Board Moderator to close the thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

Well, I really don't have a clue what the leader of the PC inqusition is going on about again with this obsession. Why the hell should'nt i write J's as short for Japanese, surely your not suggesting that's the 'r' word as well? I note you said nothing when someone wrote japs and yaps. I don't care what they pay as I am not active in the nightscene any longer, but that does not stop me from having an opinion on it, or god forbid making a generalisation, so no contradiction.

Arabs paying so much, isn't this just as much of a generalisation as me saying j's overpay? I know living where you do must be frustrating with no booze, but do try not to get so hot under the collar :D :D :D-peter

Archived