nana hotel deluxe room

thanks for the Photos Jai.

i have booked a Deluxe room next Month and while i don't normally care what the room is like as i will not be there much during my stay it's good to have an idea of what to expect.

hope you had a good stay,i see a lack of TG's in the Photos......... :yikes:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi wally would like to check with you, for the deluxe double it is in 2 separate bed in different room or they are just beside each other? Cause me and my fren would like to stay together in 1 room with our gal, we are looking for bed at different area so that when we want to had fun with our gal it will not be so embrassing. Thank for the help...

hello123 said:

Hi wally would like to check with you, for the deluxe double it is in 2 separate bed in different room or they are just beside each other? Cause me and my fren would like to stay together in 1 room with our gal, we are looking for bed at different area so that when we want to had fun with our gal it will not be so embrassing. Thank for the help...

i can tell you in august, after my stay in july, how this rooms are, but never stayed there before, that's why i opend this item, maybe somebody else know???

Hi!

The deluxe room that I stayed in last summer had 1 (one) king size bed. I think what you are looking for is a suite but I have never stayed in one. Why don't you and your friend take separate standard rooms. It's not like they are exspensive.

regards

ALHOLK

just stayed 3 Days at the Nana.

had booked a deluxe room at 1500 per Night on their Website.

when i arrived i was told it would not be available for 6 Hours and they would put me in a cheaper room for the Night and move me the next Day.

fuck that i thought i decided to stay for the 3 Nights in the room they gave me.

very satisfied.

large room with king-size bed and good bathroom.

very quiet good service from all.

finally paid 4460 for the 3 Nights which included a lot of late Night ordering of Singha and strangely spare ribs foe me and a masssive meal for my Girl at 5a.m............ :dunno:

Archived