nana hotel deluxe room

i booked a deluxe room in nana hotel for july, but how do i know if this is really a deluxe room? and where are the best deluxe rooms? or numbers from rooms?

who can help me?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

I stayed in a deluxe room last summer as that was all that was available. The room was much bigger than a standard room. There is a sort of a separate bedroom but without any doors to close. the outer room contains a sitting area with a TV and a separate eating table. Btw the bedroom also has a TV. If you like a lot of space it should be OK. The standard was OK but don't expect Sheraton or Hilton standard.

regards

ALHOLK

My experience is that there are two different styles of Deluxe rooms; one is single room (much larger than a Standard), and the other is a double room (but not as nice as a Suite).

Here are some pics of a Deluxe room from 2003.

PB131714el468.jpg

PB131714el468.jpg

PB131716el468.jpg

PB131717el468.jpg

PB131718el468.jpg

PB131719el468.jpg

PB131720el468.jpg

PB131721el468.jpg

PB131722el468.jpg

PB131723el468.jpg

I also was in a delux room last time. It was #402. The set-up was like Jai's but different. very big, sitting area with sofa, big fridge stocked each day with 3-4 bottles water, and a stereo by the King of the World size bed.

Like mentioned above, there are at least a couple of types of "deluxe" rooms. There are the ones in the older section of the hotel (pictured above). Dark paneling, naughahyde-covered furniture, etc. I've stayed in one. I prefer the deluxe rooms in the newer section. They are not partitioned, but that's ok. Lets me keep an eye on everything in the room a lot easier. Also, a more "airy" feel to it. The newer rooms are plenty large, and include a sitting area with a cocktail table, sofa, and a couple of chairs. Also has a table for a romantic dinner in your room. (Of course, I take my meals on the bed.) :)

If you want one of the newer rooms, you should request an even-numbered room above the 6th floor. That will put u on the back side of the hotel which is quieter and gives you an extraordinary view of the Royal Grand Raja Palace Hotel and it's sumptuous gardens (not to mention a skyline view).

Beware that you can request all u want, but it's generally first-come, first-served. U might have a choice when u arrive and u might not.

Hope this helps.

Hugh (mak)

They also have the 'newer' style Deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor of the 'rear, annexe' building, above the disco. I stayed in one in early 2002, JGD stayed in one in late 2001 - rooms from that floor/building are the photos you can see in his post #404120 - 03/05/2005 10:46. My room had a view of fuck-all - back onto the 'front' building!

The THB1,500 price quoted does not include VAT - so THB1,605 all up.

Archived