Remains of popular Hua Hin Bar Owner Found

Fidel

Zorro said:

10,000 baht for an "assisted jump" in Pattaya.

Frighteningly cheap, isn't it?

No this not 'balcony dive" setup. These chicks were going for the bullet in the head scenario. They were going to pay some guy( a relative) from upcountry to come down and do the deed and then return upcountry immediately. It was 10,000bt plus traveling expenses. Interesting that theses chicks were planning this without telling their friend of their plan. They thought it was their responsibility to give out justice to the smack happy BF. The guy the were planning to have hit was a small time French dope pusher, so I doubt it would have been out of the ordinary if he wound up dead in Pattaya.

To listen to them lay out the plan in a hotel bar/restaurant with a live band playing in the background and a chick singing that Tony Braxton song "Unbreak My Heart" was pretty fucking surreal.

TGs plan a lot. Like they plan to win the lottery or to marry a rich farang and study in NY. But - as we all should know - their plans are sometimes a bit unrealistic.

10000 was the highest amount of money these chicks could think of - that doesn't mean this is the going rate. It is not. And: you cannot just hire any dumb upcountry relative. You need a gun (which is not so easy to get for theis kind of people, and expensive for them too). And you need a killer who knows how to handle a gun and has some experience in killing people.

BTW what is "a lot" for average BGs and poor Thais? In my experience any Baht-amount with more than 4 digits is too much for many of them too mentally handle.

iuytrede said:

TGs plan a lot. Like they plan to win the lottery or to marry a rich farang and study in NY. But - as we all should know - their plans are sometimes a bit unrealistic.

10000 was the highest amount of money these chicks could think of - that doesn't mean this is the going rate. It is not. And: you cannot just hire any dumb upcountry relative. You need a gun (which is not so easy to get for theis kind of people, and expensive for them too). And you need a killer who knows how to handle a gun and has some experience in killing people.

BTW what is "a lot" for average BGs and poor Thais? In my experience any Baht-amount with more than 4 digits is too much for many of them too mentally handle.

I think your generalizing a bit too much here as it pertains to my experience. I didn't get too much into to it but it appeared to me that these chicks knew what they heck they were talking about as far as hiring a killer. Also illegal guns are easy to get in Thailand if you know where to get them( I think it is the ammo that is not easy to get as one Thai explained to me). Also considering that this happend a year after the baht debacle I would say 10,000bt was decent money. I don't know what the CURRENT going rate is for a hit but I am confident that if they told me they could pay a guy 10,000bt then that is what it would have cost them.

These were not BG's or former BG's mind you, talking shit. These chicks had money and 10,000bt wasa night out for them. These were chicks that traveled frequently to Europe and gambled in Macau . Their language skills I determined were on a high school level in either English or French both verbally and written.

They basically made their money hustling "recreational(read X)" drugs to the nightlife crowd. Basically they were international "mules" and local pushers. I didn't know what my girls hustle was until after I stayed with the chick a month in her 3 bedroom home in Pattaya.

Originally I thought they were sponsored party chicks that had well off European boyfriends. Turns out she was sponsoring me the months I stayed with her. It was nice to be taken care of and not have to reach in your pocket to pay for shit.

Come to think of it after breaking up with the chick after a wild 3months, I didn't go back to Pattaya for about 3 years. I witnessed to much seedy shit.

The experience reminds me of a line from one of my favorite hip hop songs "The pussy is free but the crack costs money! Oh yeah!".

Archived