Warts and lots of them...

stumpy

I think this problem is rife globally . The problem is like with all these type of infection , you just don't know you have them half the time . As has been noted they only make an appearance every now & then . The nature of these pattaya girls jobs mean they must have been passed to hundreds of guys over the months/years.

Though I have heard that they are only infectious when you can see them , when they can't be seen there is no harm . I think this might be the same with herpes , or maybe only some herpes . Luckily I have had no reason to become an expert on these things .

Can someone confirm / deny that these things are only infectious when visable??

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I have read they may be passed even when not visible although the virus is in/on the skin. This is the reason she may also pass the virus on her hands after she has touched her self frown.gif" border="0

I have nothing visible but after seeing the minefield up her behind I shall be keeping a close look down there; not least because I have taken this girl a number of times.

What pisses me off most is that she knows she has them, is doing nothing about it and going with guys like it's going out of fashion.

Pattaya abounds with clinics. She needs to go and get some treatment.

Not wrong mate , this girl needs an involuntary anal inspection of the most serious magnitude .

Let me know if you will need my assistance in this matter .

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Yep. My sister who is nurse said that in the US projections are about 50% will be infected in 10 years. Very contageous. It's the new oral herpes which is over 60% in the US. For most the symtoms are not too bad, but in women some types can cause cervical cancer. There is a new vaccine against some subtypes being tested, and there is talk of making it part of the standard regimen of vaccines given to children.

quote:

Originally posted by zoot:

I think this problem is rife globally . The problem is like with all these type of infection , you just don't know you have them half the time . As has been noted they only make an appearance every now & then .

I was with my little honey who is a stunner from a popular south Pattaya GoGO when I happened to spy a sizeable of crop of warts up her backside!

I always use condoms but after further reading I now realise this offers only limited protection.

For the information of board readers here are a few facts about warts

They are easily spread

Condoms offer limited protection, the reason being that they are often found on the labia which may still contact with the base of the penis or scrotum even with condom securely in place

Once you have the virus that causes warts you have it for life which means they can re-appear at any time

Warts can grow to a large size and do need to be removed

They can take upto a couple of years to appear

The lady can pass the virus even when she has no visible warts

The lady can pass the wart virus on her hand

At present I have no signs but am now understanably concerned. This girl knows she has these but would not discuss them and even threatened me if I told anyone she has them!

Given the prevalence of these things and how often girls get bought one can guess at how prevalent these things are.

Sanuk!

Stump,

I posted a couple months back about one of my Pattaya gals with a BIG wart problem that also happens to be "a stunner from a popular south Pattaya GoGO" (hope it's not the same girl!). I have seen her many, many times since walking down the street with her boyfriend for the night and always wished I could warn the poor SOB. Last time I sat with her in the bar, she said they were all cleared up and wanted me to take her out as it was her birthday, but I politely passed.

Leave the lights on!

Ranger

I have never seen such a large group of girls (Bargirls)who make their living with their bodies,with no concept of body maintenance. Many times I have offered to take them and pay for services (even for the simplest of things), and they flat out refused. Something to do with interfering with the Buddah's work. They seem content to let the Big guy handle everything,whatever the outcome, as long as they feel that the next life will be better. I always have at least one light on and always do a thorough inspection and have at times come across some really nasty findings. These girls bang anywhere from 100-300 guys (and more) a year. They can't be that shy.You'll be better off sticking to the rule:If they want the lights off, they are hiding something. I'm with Ranger---LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON!

Warts. Had em. Great fun. I was unlucky my first time. I went to the clinic where they froze the end of my penis with a local anaesthetic. Until you've had someone inject your bell end with a the type of needle they use at the dentist you haven't lived. Safely anaesthetised out comes, what I can only describe as, a soldering iron. They burn the fuckers off and you smell the flesh of your penis burning. Ghastly. Truly fucking horrific.

When they came back an old wife told me that you could get rid of them by putting saliva on them three times a day. Of course I would trust a doctor before any old wives tales but I tried it and it worked. Within a day of me putting spit on the things they disappeared and never returned.

I have met two other people who got warts and neither of them ever got them a second time.

There is no comparison to herpes, unless there is a new kind of mutated wart, like a super wart from hell. I never experienced any pain at all with the warts except on the one occasion they were burned off.

I will probably be lynched by any doctor for saying this but if you do ever get warts, before you go to the doctor with his cauterising iron try the spit trick first. If it works you can always still go to the doctor and tell him you've just had them but they went away. If there's any way to avoid it in your life you never want to have someone burn anything off your dick.

By the way. This was an English doctor in a highly respected English clinic within a highly respected English hospital.

Couple of good posts above. I want to know why there isn't a cover all condon that fits over the balls as well so that warts can not be spread to the base of the penis etc.

But yes lights on or no boom for me from now on. Seeing those things came as quite a shock to me and given how many lengthy sessions I have had with this young lady I am not over optomistic about remaining wart free frown.gif" border="0

Archived