Warts and lots of them...

stumpy

What people are saying about using spit on them is correct. I know a lot of lads that work with me, were fisherman and they say the best time is first thing in the morning. Something about a chemical realised in your spit in that time. The other one is *nothing to do with warts* is pissing on your hands when they are sore *remember these lads are pulling rope about for 18 hrs*. Can you see your girl spitting on her backside though ??

Just a few handy hints if there any good to people. Maybe other people off here couild either confirm or deny this. Sailor where are you ??????? smile.gif" border="0

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try never to contradict people of learning who are skilled and knowledgable in an area where I am not but dammit the spitting worked. I'm not trying to challenge medical opinion. I'll say "but you must also consult your physician" which I agree with, yet telling me spitting can do nothing when it quite clearly did do something is just wrong. I know that rational men like rational explanations and, not being a doctor or even an old wife, I cannot give one. All I can say is that after traumatic cauterisation under expert medical supervision the things came back, after spit they didn't. And yes, I seem to remember something about the morning as well but I just did it whenever I remembered.

"When you get this stunner to spit on her backside, Can you get some pictures for the board to see ?? *jk*"

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I wanna see if she can bend herself around and lick her arse, too. That might work better. If not, the spittin' thing will just have to do the trick. Be sure you get the pics though! I gotta see 'em. You just might be onto a new fetish here, while at the same time curing them damned warts.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Viravira,

I've just had a look at that site shocked.gif" border="0 . VERY VERY SCARY INDEED. So on second thought's don't bother with the pictures. I feel sick all of a sudden frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

mitch

*will leave lights on and have a good root around next time before things progress*

Archived