Warts and lots of them...

stumpy

The way I read it our old chum Stump-Dog has spied a nest of the bastards set up forward positions in her anal region ....this would be enough evidence of something wrong for me to be designing an all body condom!!! shocked.gif" border="0

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vinod,

Not a stupid question at all. I coud have gone off on a completely wrong tack here. I have read threads about warts before and done some surfing to read up on them as a potential threat to avoid whilst holidaying in Thailand. Some of the sites include pictures.

In a nutshell, my lady and I were reclining and for reasons unknown to me I lightly slapped her buttocks and then parted them with me palms. It was at this moment I spyed two crops of small fleshly raised lesions on the insides of her buttocks and I believe also on her labia (she was laying on her front)

At about the same time she spun away double quick time.

I was shocked by what I had seen as they looked very similar to pictures of genital warts I had seen.

I asked "What happen here"

"Fuck off" she shouted "Why you want to know"

"But I see something, what happen?"

"Fuck you, you tell anybody I get someone kill you"

I was even more surprised as I have taken this lady a number of times over several trips and never had a crossed word.

I tried suggesting that we go together to a clinic. I know this was a long shot but I thought at least if we went together and a diagnosis of warts confirmed I could take a precautionary supply of medicine and get some for the lady.

However she was having none of this and promptly dressed, demanded payment and left.

So there you have it chaps, break out the body condoms.

"I thought at least if we went together and a diagnosis of warts confirmed I could take

a precautionary supply of medicine and get some for the lady."

I don't think there is a pracautionary medicine for those buggers. Want some sound advice? LEAVE THE DAMN LIGHTS ON!!

Saliva to treat genital warts? That has to be a silly joke. If you have 'em get them removed by a doctor.

They can come back.

The risk of infecting someone else when the wart(s)are gone is minimal.

Dear Land of Scam,

I know there is no precautionary medicine to prevent warts.

What I meant was if the lady had a confirmed diagnosis and was given some cream (or medication in another form) I would also ask for some. I don't have sysmptoms but given the number of times I have taken this lady I am not overly optomistic and to have the medication on standy by to blitz anything that does appear seemed a good idea.

Unfortunately, I can say that I 100% share Alexander Turner's experience. Though, I had them burned off with dry ice.

Before, during and after the treatment, I was never very sore. But, the whole ordeal sucked. I was out of commission for two weeks, too (while the burn spots healed). Ever since, though, I've had no more problems. Knock on wood. smile.gif" border="0

PS--Funny thing was, is that my doctor tried to comfort and reassure me by saying to me, "this could happen to anyone...it doesn't mean that you are dirty or anything." I wanted to say, "Are you sh*tting me, I am the dirtiest SOB in town, and damn proud of it!" cool.gif" border="0

Stump dog,

You must have liked your girl for her looks and not her personality/character. I am disappointed she did not accept your medical invitation. Any girl so far that I have discovered with a treatable medical issue have accepted my offer of a visit to your friendly medical facility.

Follow what we do in the medical field and handle everyone as "infectious". It sure doen't help when the infectious continue their behavior without seeking immediate treatment. Your story is a sad reflection of the dark side of humanity.

Respectfully,

Cardinalblue

Warts are due to a virus (HPV). Treatment can clear the visible lesions, but can not completely remove the virus. A person's immune system can also attack and destroy the visible lesions, but can not completely remove the virus. Pissing or spitting on a wart does not do anything to destroy warts, either visible or invisible ones.

Archived