Should I tell her I want to butterfly?

monkey39

I have never had any problems with the girls as long as I told them up front I was a butterfly. I have even told them up front that I want to barfine other girls from the same bar. As long as they know where you are coming from, they might not be happy for it, but as long as they know/think they will be getting some of your baht, you will be fine. If it looks like to be a possible prob, then just talk to mamasan. She will straighten out any issues. Just talk to mamasan before you barfine different girls from the same bar. I know most people will disagree with me on this, but it can be done successfully.

Z

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZMAN,

I don't disagree with this at all.

You are right, in most cases it will not be a problem (and really SHOULDN'T be)if you are upfront about it. I've done this myself before, taking different ladies from the same bar, many times, in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket as well. Shouldn't be a problem as long as you (rhetorical you ZMAN, for the audience reading here) do not make promises while in the throes of passion, or just drunk, saying you'll take the same lady the next night, or making declarations of undying love. And stating upfront you are a butterfly, helicopter, or even a space shuttle, will usually get your point across you are not a one lady kinda guy, and are here for sanuk, AND variety. And yes, talk to the Mamasan if there is a problem, some of them are good at working these problems out for you. Remember to buy her a drink in gratitude. ::

Cent

p.s. It CAN be a problem if you let it be though. Some guys jest can't keep their yaps shut when getting the shag of their life. :: :: :banghead::) And yes, some of the lasses can be jealous sorts, or think they lose face because you take another from their bar the next night, or just the money hungry type who want to suck every last baht out of the punter in question. Some do not share well! :D

tell her that you want butterfly - because, you are just another customer and she buttferly too, she's a bargirl. And how do you know, that she stay at same place as before when you arrive?

Years ago, i took from the same NEP bar in a week three different ladies. :o That was never a problem. I paid all of them a drink while chatting with all three hookers. I just was (another) horny customer

<I'm planning a two-week trip back to BKK in a couple of months, and I plan on hooking up with her, but, now that I've broken my Thailand cherry, I want to spend the first week butterflying around, and check out the other nightlife spots that I missed on my first>

I'd tell the truth dude. After 18 trips and MANY girls I've found that telling them the truth about butterflying is the best thing. Some girls don't put up with Butterflying, but most go along with it.

Unless you plan on marrying this girl you're probably better off telling the truth and if she dosen't go for it........bail on to greener pastures. Tons of girls out there and belive it or not you can find better looking, better personalities, better sense of humor, etc.

After 18 trips over the course of 6 years I'm surprised myself by finding girls that keep topping the last and in 21 days I'll be back looking again :yay:

Thanks to all for the advice I've received! I've been thinking that it may be better for me to butterfly anyway, just for the sake of my mental health. I find myself thinking about this girl too much, a sure sign that I may be about to become another Thai/Farang statistic. Cheers, all!

monkey39

Archived