Should I tell her I want to butterfly?

monkey39

Cent said:

Monkey, Don't listen to OH. He's a sarcastic troublemaker with a death wish and an obsession for a lady from Si Saket who trains in Muay Thai so he can beat off (pun intended) ladyboys that chase him daily down Sukhumvit! :D :: :neener:

Cent

"...Monkey, Don't listen to OH. He's a sarcastic troublemaker with a death wish..."

Yep, among other psychological disorders and personality flaws!

"...an obsession for a lady from Si Saket ..."

Making progress in therapy. The Doctor thinks with the right meds, I'll actually be able to say her name again in a few weeks.

"...who trains in Muay Thai..."

Yeah...but old and slow now. But hey, your poor grammer here suggests SSG trains in Muy Thai...she did...kicked my ass , then broke my heart. Left my bank account intact bless here wicked, lieing little heart.

"...that chase him daily down Sukhumvit..."

You sir are just jealous!! When was the last time anyone/thing chased you anywhere!?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M39 said:

>>As far as why I already paid for my hotel for my entire trip, it seemed like a good deal, so I wanted to lock in the rate.<<

Yes a newbie mistake but a very small one not to worry. After a few days you will surreptitiously and in a deceitful way want to abandon the girl that has latched onto you because you are a newbie and have not yet accepted ML rule # 3. So somehow you will need to convince the hotel for a refund. This brings up a big rule to live by: When in LOS, never ever pay for anything in advance unless you absolutely have to.

So, what do you do? Just show up in BKK without a reservation?

Monkey,

No, have a reservation, but just for one or two nights. It's very easy to have a list of places to check out the next day and grab a taxi and move your bags there. Never pay in advance except for a night or two, at most. ESPECIALLY if you have no former knowledge of the hotel in question. It is extremely easy to grab a hotel, except for certain holidays here. Ask here on NP.com for places to stay for small baht, with a decent room, no "extra" charges for lady to room, and decent rates. Unless you want high-end hotels, (can write it off in taxes as a business expense or have more money than you can spend), there are very good deals that abound in BKK and Pattaya. Good rooms, staff, and all the needs you'd want, like pool, AC, hot water shower, King sized bed, no lady fees, good cheap falang breakfast with room (free actually with room) and all that sort of stuff here. In Bangkok around 800 or 900 to 1,000 baht a night. In Pattaya maybe 600 to 800 baht a night. Decent places to stay. Not the Marriot or Hilton, but totally within reason, and saving your baht for other things to spend it on. 2 or 3 star, rather than 4 or 5 star, and usually less headaches if you are taking ladies back to your room nightly. Ask the guys, most will know a decent place (although some would stay in a doghouse to save baht for beer or pussy, so state your preferences clearly). Want some tips? Give me a yell. PM me. I will not stay in a dive, and have certain things I need to stay in a joint, but want to save baht for other things. (No need most times for a high-end joint to just sleep, fuck, and shit, shower and shave in.) You will not likely even be in the room much anyways. But want a decent place to stay when you are in the room, with in-room or decent lobby safe for you valuables, clean, safe, good staff and foods in-room. I've never had a problem, (although some took me a while to find), and I know some decent, yet inexpensive, places around the country to stay in, for a good price. (And no, I get no commision from any.) Ask the guys here. There are plenty places that cost small baht that are nice, clean, safe places to stay for the baht spent. I know a few I could name you in PM in either Bangkok or Pattaya, or Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Sukhothai, Surin, Roi-Et, Burirum, etc. Even in Cambo as well. Siam Reap, near Angkor Wat.

Cent

Never pay in advance except for a night or two, at most. ESPECIALLY if you have no former knowledge of the hotel in question.

Good advice, Cent.

I recently pre-paid the Novotel Lotus for 8 nights on

what was my 11th trip to Bangkok.

They charged guest fees on the basis that I was "an internet customer."

I'll never do that again. It was a crap hotel anyway (value-wise) with or without the guest fees.

I checked out and bounced around the President Solitaire and the Rembrandt Apartments, which were both fantastic, by comparison.

Never again will I pre-pay a hotel. I thought it would be cool to be sleeping between Dali and Christie's, but it was a bad idea (much of what I saw on Soi 33 wasn't too good either).

A 1000 baht guest fee, and being treated as a child by the

front dest staff ain't worth it. I could stay in at a 5*, with no hassels, for that amount.

I still managed to have fun, though. :hubba: :grinyes:

Well as another newbie I must say that I came up with some pretty similar rules and viwpoints. Don't think I was quite as successful in keeping to them though!

Firstly considering the slight infatuation I'm still clinging too 4 months later for the first BG I met I didn't protect myself that well! (I know I know - a month of lurking and none of stuck but she was different. No really. she was!)

Then she left me to see her parents for 3 days and I lied and cheated :banghead:

And I did buy a present. but it was only a small necklace. Felt she deserved it for taking care of me so well.

I meant to butterfly but we got on well and to be honest the more time I spent with her the more fun I had. Oh well theres always next time :D

Well theres a couple I could comment on...

The Golden Palace on Soi 1. Defintly guest friendly and the staff were helpful. However its more than a bit downmarket and seems to have gone up in price from 500B to 850B since its review in the Lonly Planet. Still served its purpose for the first few nights.

Thanatawee Place behind Tesco Lotus was around 1000B was fantastic but I dont think very guest friendly. Fine if actually book in with a girl though. BG's stangely enough seem to know which are the best hotels so could always be worth asking for a recommendation once your there?

rodin said:

Well as another newbie I must say that I came up with some pretty similar rules and viwpoints. Don't think I was quite as successful in keeping to them though!

Firstly considering the slight infatuation I'm still clinging too 4 months later for the first BG I met I didn't protect myself that well! (I know I know - a month of lurking and none of stuck but she was different. No really. she was!)

Then she left me to see her parents for 3 days and I lied and cheated :banghead:

And I did buy a present. but it was only a small necklace. Felt she deserved it for taking care of me so well.

I meant to butterfly but we got on well and to be honest the more time I spent with her the more fun I had. Oh well theres always next time :D

Actually, I made the newbie mistake of picking the first girl who showed interest and spent the rest of the week with just her, although I managed to visit a couple of soapy/body massage places - highly recommended, btw! That's why I want to butterfly on my next trip...after reading some of the exploits and tips from seasoned sanuk'ers, I feel like I short-changed myself!

My girl started playing 'love' games with me, which usually sets off alarm bells in my head no matter where I am, especially from someone I just met! Anyway, I'm going to wallow in the trough (respectfully!) on my next visit to the Big Mango. Later, gator!

Tommy

cheers for the reply monkey!

I'll defintly try a soapy next time. wish it was already planned like yours! enjoy the (respectful) scoffing!

I never got any of the silly love games. Well the girl I spent my time with told me "I think you boring" (I think/hoped she meant Bored!) "I not love you" "Didnt like your face" when talking about her first impressions on seeing me and never once told me "you good heart". See! Told you all she was different! sucker for honesty I guess!

Not just soapy, but body massage is a must! A soapy massage is one where they bathe you in the tub, then it's off for a little boom-boom. With the other, you start with a soapy, then you go to a rubber mattress where the lady gives you a full body massage (that's with HER body on yours!) then it's boom-boom time. Chok Dee!

Archived