Fatigue

Steve

I thought it was just me, but as I've read I find others have said the same. My problem is after a few days of 'boom boom', I'm tired as hell. Am I just out of shape or what? More importantly, how can I correct it? The first few days I'm in LOS I'm ST or LT with at least 2-3 girls a day. Then its like I'm burned out. I want to rest but I want to make every day count.

I'm in America now but have actually started working out an jogging so that I can be in better shape.

Any tips?

Steve...It's just a matter of your body running out of steam. If you plan on a couple of weeks of sanuk, diet and rest are the key. You gotta eat a lot of carbs, as they are the nutrient that provides energy. A general rule of thumb is that most anything that is white probably is a carbohydrate. (Don't tell the GF she's getting a carb boost after a BJ smile.gif" border="0, that's protein my man) Examples, anything made with flour, bread, pasta, etc. Stay away from sugars, you'll just get on the sugar roller coaster, up and down energy levels. Drink LOTS of water, in LOS probably a gallon a day. Lay off the booze occasionally. It just dehydrates the body. Finally, I know this is hard to do but, get some decent sleep. Your body can't function very long on 4-5 hours of sleep a night. I know very few people who can stay drunk all day, get no sleep and not eat properly who can keep up the pace in Thailand. After a while,the body calls time out and there's nothing you can do about it.

Thanks HSTeach, I'm not much of a drinker. I'll try the carbs and I'll try to get a lot of rest. Water consumption is also a very good idea. I'll definitely get some carbs though.

High Thaied, I may have to pass on your suggestion pal!

I'll still try to be in good shape physically before going if for nothing else, for myself.

My travel buds and I do a straight shot to LoS, 12-14 hours in the air (sometimes more or less, depending on time of year). We may catch a few winks in route but it’s pretty tough to really zonk out. I use to arrive pretty wasted, and remained “jet lagged” throughout most of our stay frown.gif" border="0

The last couple of trips had a slightly different itinerary… As soon as I hit the hotel and was settled in, it was off to the gym for a little workout to get the blood flowing again. That became the daily routine and wow, what a difference!!! I felt pretty darn good and the jet lag seemed to pass rapidly. Instead of dragging myself around the streets of Pattaya, I had all kinds of energy and was ready for a night of enjoyment every time!!! A little bit of exercise paid off quite well laugh.gif" border="0

HTH,

Nakbin

Steve - HS has quite a lot to offer on the subject.

I live on the US East coast, it's 24 hours door to door. I'm ready to go the night I arrive and for about a week after that. Then I run out of gas. I usually take a day or two off from sanuk if I'm there more than a week. This doesn't mean I don't have a girl with me, we just may not have sex for a day. We still have lots of fun in and out of bed. I just enjoy their companionship. Afer a day of rest I'm usually back with my horns on.

I do think the heat and humidity take a toll. Also the lack of sleep is a factor. I'm also over 50.

Archived