Beer Lao in BKK

jack_schist

I think they are forbidden from selling it here as it would do too much damage to the Thai breweries sales. Fine stuff.

Some consolation may be gleaned from Villa's current offer on Blue Ice (San Miguel) which is selling for B14 a bottle, as long as you buy two!

Long Gun said:

I think they are forbidden from selling it here as it would do too much damage to the Thai breweries sales. Fine stuff.

I think so too. It was interesting to watch the Thai Airways crew at Vientienne. All filed straight to the duty free and returned to the plane loaded up with Beer Lao

It is an excellent brew ... I've never seen it in LOS though.

Having been in Pattaya for well over a year, I'm in the mood again to visit Vientianne; and, I'll drink it along the Mekong where I enjoyed it so much ... now, to the Air Asia website!

In a local convenience store I saw Red Horse beer for the first time ... from Thailand I believe ... tried one ... it was OK, but a bit too sweet ... very similar to Killian's in the States, that fake Irish beer.

It's a great beer, I am just back from the long weekend in Laos, drank it all day, they also know to serve it COLD!

Stayedd at the Day Inn, and the little bar beside us serves it up for just about free it;s so ccheap, even in upmarket restaurants it;s 30 baht a tallie!

Also available is sex, ooops, food section, better not talk about that here

DOG

Should have known better. But I thought that some of the Thai's that I hung around with from the neighborhood would be open mindied.

So I brought back a 24 after a visa run.

Why bother , drank most of it myself, they wouldnt touch it. All they didt was ask if I didn't like Thai beer, make condecending remarks about Laos and decided that Thai beer was far superior and that there must be something wronw with me.

I LOVE Thai beer, but Laos beer guzzles back much smoother, I love that shit.

Archived