Oh my, oh my ...

Flashermac

Flashermac said:

I was rather surprised. Thought he would most likely walk, but those pics of him kissing the gal on the cheek really shot to pieces his claims he'd never met the couple before.

Still, it remains to be seen what sort of prison life he will have. Remember Duangchalerm, who got to orders pizzas and other food from outside -- and finally was allowed weekend passes and such from prison?

it's just a question of money and influence, and this murder has none of them, i think Life long prison in Thailand is harder as the death penalty.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sentence was great news. Prison conditions for him are an interesting issue.

In the States, when a cop goes to jail he may get special confinement because of a genuine threat from other prisoners who would be more than happy to welcome a former cop to their ranks in a very special way.

This particular cop, who seemed to delight in abusing his power, might have quite a few enemies in the jail. Is he in danger in there, or will those connections be enough to keep him out of harms way.

Hi

Although I basically agree with you it was reported that the murdered bloke spat in the murderer's face. Although this isn't a defence for murder it is an extremely stupid thing to do. This especially true if the bloke is a cop and most likely armed. As a former security guard I know that people that are hurt/killed have very often caused their own problems.

regards

ALHOLK

THAT was what the killer said as his excuse. However, none of the witnesses saw any such thing. In fact, the head of the Tourist Police said he didn't believe a word of the cop's story.

p.s. The cop claimed he had never seen the the Brit couple before. When they got into an argument, the Brit began beating the crap out of his GF. So the cop intervened to protect the poor girl and got spat on. He then lost it and shot the guy dead. He "didn't realise" he had killed the girl until later ... just sort of forgetting that he had shot her with his pistol three times!!!

Archived