Einstein or Dumbass-GAME

Zaad

Hi Einsteins,

You're either an Einstein or a Dumbass. This game will tell you what you are (as for me, it took me 30 min. to solve it)

The objective of the game is to bring every single person across the river to the other side. Simple. Yeah right. :)

There are some rules though.

There are 8 people you need to help to the other side.

1 mom

1 dad

2 daughters

2 sons

1 cop

1 thief

Keep in mind that the raft can carry a max. of only two people and min. of one of course.

Only adults can control the raft. The mom protects her daughters (so the daughters can't be left behind with other adults without mommy in their presence) Same story goes for dad and his sons.

The thief can't be left behind with anybody without the cop being in his presence.

I know it's confusing, it certainly was for me, but this is the best explanation I can give you. If it still leaves you confused just try and play by yourself and you might get the point.

One more thing, it's a Chinese website (or whatever..unreadable for most of you) ... just click the big circle on the right to start.

Have fun

:devil:

GAME

Let me give you one more bit of help...

The mom ass-whoops the sons (if those are left without dad) and same goes for dad who'll ass-whoop the daughters (if left behind without mom).

And the thief will bitch-slap everybody if left without the cop.

Have fun!

:beer:

Archived