How long does it last?

Bkkbound04

Mine lasted three years, but was going downhill after the first year.

(I 've a feeling I should have inserted a 3rd option in the last vote so that people could have put in a N/A option as I guess there has to be a response to each of the questions) :(

Worth redoing?

JP

so another one confirming the theory of 3 years really being the critical time frame indicating future of relation ;)

wonder if thinking back in clever hindsight & all you can spot some indicators already within weeks of the relation hinting why it all went downhill so fast?

Together in Oz almost 10 years, married 5 and still going strong. Had to do the "Traditional" wedding bit a second time at home, just to please the family. What a rage !!! The last to leave stayed 3 days (until the booze ran out)

Chock dee Dumsoda

Hi,

What I think would be more meaningful, is how many married, and then disseminate between how many took them out of Thailand, as opposed to how many stayed in LOS, and then look at the separation rate of that.

Over the years, it does not seem too hard to remain happily married residing in her home country. She has the support of family, and many other factors at play there.

From what I've observed, the problems are multiplied greatly, when farang takes her back to his home country. She is taken out of her element, and seems to produce a very bad rate of success. As tight-knit as Thai families are, it's not hard to understand. But would still be interesting to know the different rates of succcess between the two senario's.

HT

Did I marry a thai girl?

I love a lao girl and we have been trying to marry since 15 months! Does this count?

How long does our love last? 21 months

I do not understand why it is easier to write a dissertation than to marry a lao girl...

:cussing: :onfire: :devil::censored::boxing::skull: :: :( :: :: :: :cussing::devil: :onfire: :banghead::censored::boxing::skull: :skull:

Best regards

Archived