Condom Question (Maybe to Condom King)

stumpy

A question if I may, is there a condom that covers the testes as well? Given that warts can easily affect the areas the condom doesn't cover why doesn't someone prodce a cover condom, unroll it down the shaft and then pull the sheath over the gonads? Must be possible. Okay we may need to be a little more honest about how long the old man is to ensure a snug fit around the balls but hey I'd buy and use them.

Well, yes, I suppose "anything is possible", it's another matter as to whether it is feasible.

The bottom line would be if it were worth the effort to design, test, produce, advertise, and distribute such a product.

It is true that condoms, as they are currently designed, do not offer much protection, if any at all, from herpes or warts. However, they do greatly reduce the risk of contracting a variety of other STDs. I guess, if you wanted to be completely safe it would mean monogamy or abstinence.

[ September 24, 2001: Message edited by: CondomKing ]

I saw such a device one time in a sex shop in San Francisco. It goes on like a pair of under pants, (you slip a condom on before you put on the other "garmet"). Then you pull up the pants, pull your willy through an appropriately placed hole, and your entire genital area is supposed to have extra protection. AS I said, I only saw this product one time, in one store. I suppose I should follow up on this, could be a marketable item smile.gif" border="0

Hi. Just a minor tip---lubricants that contain spermicides such as nonoxynol-9 etc., also serve to deter some bacterial and viral pathogens.

Why not slop it all over your areas of concern? I'm no expert. Just a question. cool.gif" border="0

"The problem I can see with devices such as this are as you are putting them on it will kill the moment of "passion" quicker than a tanker full of ignited napalm!"

The Condomerie "Balls" condom was just like an ordinary condom with an extra bit at the base. So you rolled it on as normal then pulled the base over your balls. Must have took 2 seconds extra.

Archived