Being Faithfull...myth or possible!

whosyourdaddy said:

I was thinking about you where the topic came up. Both you and ranger make the open relationship truly work as far as I can see. A happy faithful relationship is just as successful as a happy open one as far as I am conserned, unless "the bum fuck disease" ** gets ya

** copyright goatscrot 1999

Tis the "Butt-Flu" and that is something we all need to avoid...both the wise and I are avid fans of bonebags (condoms) and only "skin it" with each other....

GS

naiv said

Some have no interest whatever to doink only. I tried it: sex without love is not satisfying at all.

I find that love only complicates sex, in fact I would much rather have sex with someone I do not love. Then we can do much wierder shit to eachother and not worry about any future implications. ;)

GS

goatscrot said:

I find that love only complicates sex, in fact I would much rather have sex with someone I do not love. Then we can do much wierder shit to each other and not worry about any future implications.

Amen. There has to some kind of chemistry to have good sex, but that chemistry is a) not difficult to find and B) is in no way love.

Cheers,

SD

Archived