Being Faithfull...myth or possible!

If you have a GF or a wife how often do you screw around sexual with other women?

Is it possible or is it a myth to live in LOS and be faithfull always to a women who is your GF or wife?

Is it a myth or reality that most men on this board sexually use the services of hookers?

SkiBum

I would say that some of the men in Bangkok would be faithful. They get bored of the bar scene, had one too many STDs, found what they were looking for, or get into a routine that does not allow much bar time. Of the guys at work, 5 of us are married and I am sure all 5 are faithful. Some have never even stepped foot into the barscene.

Where other guys I know have just kept on going hardcore for the past 5 years. I really dont know how they do it. I certainly dont have the drive like i did 10 years ago and certainly am not looking for more. It is just too damn hot!!!!! ::

Of course this board will have have a biases slant on it but I really believe most happily married men will be faithful. The guys I know that do cheat have always been hard at it and I am sure their wifes/girlfriend find it acceptable.

I definitely agree with you about the heat! I need A/C to enjoy sex with my wife.

I also believe that you should treat your gf or spouse as you would expect her to treat you ... for me that simply doesn't allow for any cheating. To me a faithful realtionship is stronger and grants more happiness and peace. At this point in my life, I wouldn't do anything to screw up my marriage.

Yes, in time many will turn off to the scene, while others simply will not. Whatever makes one happy I guess; and, to each his own. But, getting back to the question, yes, it is possible to be monogamous despite the surroundings.

HSTEACH said:

When you have as much as you can handle at home and you really do love your wife, why the hell would you go out looking for a little "strange?" Why potentially ruin what makes you truly happy?

HSTeach,

Yep, I agree with the above myself.

Have had many opportunities to cheat; but do not need to, want to, or have to. Personally I would never want to hurt her or our relationship, which has been quite a long one, around 9 years thereabouts. But, I will also say I 'never say never' as, like I said in a previous post on this subject, who the hell knows what will happen in the future? To each their own. Whatever gets one through this life and makes them happy. I am no one's guardian angel.

I prefer stability in my life, happiness, rather than chaos, suspicion, and constant arguing. My wife trusts me. I do not want to lose that trust, and am given free range and much leeway due to that trust. And quite frankly we are so sexually compatable that the only reason I'd have to cheat is if I was into the chase and variety and simple 'newness' of getting something strange.

I've had my fill at the trough, am not a 'numbers' man (and lost count many years ago before ever setting foot on Thai soil), and am happy to be 'settled down' with someone I love, respect, care for deeply, and who treats me very well and trusts me. We rarely argue, we laugh a lot and have fun together, and make love frequently.

Why throw all that away for something strange? To each his own. Up to you, as the Thais are wont to say. And there are many ways others handle and set up their own relationships which keep both partners happy. Who are any of us to judge others? I see no saints here! :D

Cent

I could never nor would I want to be monogamous. I think in the end it will come back to haunt you...of course I think it is almost impossible for females as well so I hold my GF to the same standard as I hold myself. Ok to doink others but not ok to date. Worked like a charm for us for 5 1/2 yrs. No pressure either as we are both open about it to each other.

GS

I was thinking about you where the topic came up. Both you and ranger make the open relationship truly work as far as I can see. A happy faithful relationship is just as successful as a happy open one as far as I am conserned, unless "the bum fuck disease" ** gets ya

** copyright goatscrot 1999

Ok to doink others but not ok to date.

Some have no interest whatever to doink only. I tried it: sex without love is not satisfying at all.

Best regards

Another question should be:

Are you faithful even if you are seperated from your wife or girlfriend for a long time (say 6 months)?

Best regards

P.S.: I am.

Archived