Japanese karaoke bar girls

port

I'm looking at her as a potential girlfriend, hence I'm not sure where the talk of illegal acts comes from. I'm 28 to her 17, and she will be 18 in July. The fact that she looks about 13 is bye the bye! 555

I do not see her as a prostitute, and I'm sure she isn't one. A hostess giving out cuddles, perhaps, and I was disappointed to discover even that about her.

Will report back after I interrogate her more.....although she is tough to get hold of

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@port

We never said that you were making illegal acts

we just said that if you have problems she is still underage.

Take an example:

you are hanging in a cafe/bar with her and there is a police check, they come across you and your friend and take your ID/passeport, if one police officer thinks you are "ugly farang" then you surely will have problems.

It is not paranoia it is just an invitation to be cautious

Do what you want

::

Underage for what? Spending time with a man???

I feel quite sad about this response. Has it really come to the point in Thai society that a young English guy spending romantic time shopping, watching tv, or going to the cinema with a 17 year old Thai girl he met in a supermarket has to be scared of the police? She is 17 (18 on July 9th), not 12!!!

I can't believe all this scare mongering from guys who seem obsessed with worrying about sleeping with underage prostitutes. All I asked for was information on Karaoke bars.

wake up and smell the japanese coffee dude. if she is getting calls from japanese guys you can guarantee she is IN the business.

if she is as good as you say she is , personality wise and looks real good she makes a hell of a lot more than 10000 b. a month.

if you think she is hot then so do a lot of other guys. i seem to like girls that are attractive to the whole Japan population of males.

Archived