Japanese karaoke bar girls

port

I have fallen for a girl working in a Japanese serving bar. Why she works there, I don't know, but i met in a supermarket.

She is 17, tiny, white skinned, cute as a button (ok, that is why she works there) and attends Bangkok Business School. When she meets me after school, she turns up in her sexy Japanese schoolgirl style uniform, but we meet rarely because she gets the usual 3 days per month off work, having to work 6pm til 1am every day to get her 5,500 baht + whatever.

Can anyone tell me what goes on in these small bars? What kind of things is the naughty little minx doing with these guys?

She told me that 12 girls work there, and she is the youngest by far, but I had a walk around Silom tonight and saw some very cute things heading to the karaoke bars there. The Jap guys sure have it good, leaving all the "big" black girls for the farangs. I definitely have Japanses tastes ::

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Karaoke bars are always a bit difficult...

She could be doing anything from just sitting, drinking and talking with these guys all the way up to giving them blowjobs in the room. I've been in plenty of karaoke bars (non Japanese only ones though, but I assume the range is the same) where nothing happened that the girl didn't agree to. And I have been in a karaoke bar where my friend was getting blown right next to me by what I could only describe as a slut :devil:

I know this is likely not what you want to hear, but every place, and indeed often times each girl in the bar, has a different policy in place with regards to how far to take 'customer satisfaction'.

These can sometimes change as well, but barowners had better be careful in that case. I remember a bar where the girls did not go out with customers. At one point the barowner told the girls that starting next month they would be expected to sleep with a customer if he requested it. The girls told him en masse that if he really implemented that, they would all leave. Things stayed the same.

Anyway, my guess is that she is most likely just there to entertain (i.e. sing, joke, serve them drinks, cuddle a bit, etc), and she may or may not be looking for a rich suger daddy / sponsor (most are). How far she is willing to go to get one is of course anybody's guess.

Sanuk!

It sounds about right. She gets "bookings" from Jap guys on her mobile phone. One time she told me they have to pay 200 baht for something, but before she said that it was 3000 baht. Confusing! She certainly isn't shy, and groped me in the back of the taxi on our second date! She said i felt bigger than Jap guys, so that gave a bit away.

I haven't worked out what she earns, but it is in excess of 10,000 baht. Whether or not she has sex, I don't know. We haven't got to that stage yet (but lots of rolling around on my bed, she isn't shy about coming ot my apartment), but as I'm not paying her, I don't see a problem with it if we do.

@port

Nice question

(may I remind you that she is underage in regards of thailand law, so be very cautious)

As for many thais I look Japanese (although I am korean born => what an insult)

I had the "privilege" to occasionaly hang out in some

"japanese only" places, that includes karaoke, clubs, massage.

Here is what I observed:

- the majority of the girls working there do not go with the customers, the maximum they allow is some cuddling.

- even for a LD the prices are usually beyond believes.

- sure, some girls go with the rich japanese clients.

- "quality" of the girls is did not impress me, fair skin is the main request either thay are "dragons" or not.

finally I would say that the majority of the japanese aimed karaoke are similar to their thai counterparts, much more teasing/cuddling thant sex in your face

(and much more expensive)

my 2 satangs

"may I remind you that she is underage in regards of thailand law, so be very cautious"

Good point. I missed that. Unless she gets mom and dad's permission first, stay away expecially since the caught the satit school teacher with the teenaged boys, I am sure farangs are being watched a bit more closely.

whosyourdaddy said:

"may I remind you that she is underage in regards of thailand law, so be very cautious"

Good point. I missed that. Unless she gets mom and dad's permission first, stay away expecially since the caught the satit school teacher with the teenaged boys, I am sure farangs are being watched a bit more closely.

Surely she only needs parental permission to get married, which doesn't seem to be the case here, otherwise, as long as he's not paying her, then there is no crime. Or, in fact, strictly speaking, even if he is paying her, but they aren't in a brothel, then no crime as long as she is over 15, the legal age of consent in Thailand.

Or is that not correct?

Hi!

Although the bloke isn't doing anything illegal I think that drogon might have a point. Convincing the cops that it's a normal relationship could pose a problem especially if she is known to be a prostitute. The blokes age might also enter in to it.

regards

ALHOLK

Although the age thing might be taking the thread question off track , have never been to a Japanese place , but i remember being in one place on Ratchada that shared the parking lot with Hollywood disco , 8-10 girls paraded into the room for the 3 of us , just friendly company for the one's we each chose. When all was said and done , 3K was the barfine , then negotiate with the princess. I declined , better shopping on Soi Cowboy :yay:

Bada :: Bing

Archived