She wanted to do what!!??

MaiLuk

Had a gf from the scene. While having sex she got off on:

Scratching me until I bled, was continuously marked up whenever in LOS but this would make her cum harder. And biting fucking hard. Was like i had been in a cage fucking with a tiger. When her friend would get a look at me the friend would give the GF hell i assume for concerns over STD

Candle wax using a high flame wick so there would be serious burn marks, on me and her (i hated this one and so we quit the candles)

Cuffed to the bed and whipped by me, and me by her (i brought special equip from farangland for this don't know if customs saw it they never mentioned it.)

She wanted anal of course and hard

She weighed 90 pounds but could punch me in the arm like a sledge hammer

Dildo we will not describe

Never had a girl like that since

Any good requests received from the more liberated of the pro-active girls lately?

And a side question: Anyone have trouble with customs when bringing in any non-standard items to LOS?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi MaiLuk

"Anyone have trouble with customs when bringing in any non-standard items to LOS?"

I don't know what non-standard items are as they never checked my luggage or even asked the + 25 trips I made to LOS.

elef

One of my favs from Midnite is a bit of an exhibitionist. She likes getting a room at the Penny Black on the 4th floor facing the Asoke Intersection. That way she can see the Skytrain and all the people crossing the street and wave at them while she is getting fucked bent over the dresser. She especially likes it when the train goes by, giggling and moving her ass even more! And several times we have showered on the roof of Midnite with the accompanying blowjob (the roof can easily be seen from a couple of nearby highrise condos).

And there was the Silver Dollar girl who wanted anal. But she neglected to mention that it was her first time until after we were done. She just chose me to pop the brown cherry!

And the Baccara gal who loved spreading kanohm/chocolate all over herself and having me lick it off. And vice-versa of course.

That's all I can remember right now.

EDIT: Not really a strange request, but cool none-the-less. A Big Dog's girl was BFd for a week and went to Phuket. I see her ont he day that she returns to BKK. She is looking frazzled, so I say hi. Before the words could come out of my mouth, she grabs my shirt with both hands and practically yells at me in a full bar "I am sooooo horny! Man very boring. He no good. I want to fuck in the sea. He no want. I want to fuck on balcony. He no want. I want on top. He no want. Only on bed. Only him on top. And he cannot make me cum. Khun SD, I horny too mutt. Take me and fuck me now!!!" So I did (to a round of applause in the bar, I may add LOL). Thank you guys who never even try to get the girls off :D.

Oh, and how can I forget my fav Baccara chick who likes to go to Nanpong Dance contests and pick one of the dancers for us to both fuck. She practically drools throught the whole contest LOL.

Cheers,

SD

Not a LOS incident. But this French Canadian girl I was shacked up with for about 7 months, used to love to have sex in various locations and in different positions. It was incredibly good sex.

We fucked in all the rooms of the appartment we fucked in the elevator, the roof of the building in the park, out in the woods , on top of a mountain, in the public washroom etc etc.....

When I was young, long ago in a century long gone, I dated a really really sweet equally young Italian girl. (note, she was tiny, even for a farang girl, 5 foot tall, tiny waist with lovely tits!)

Well, we finally, errr I finally convinced her that we should "Do iT"

So, naked, on the bed, playing with her, she asks me to stick my hand in!

in where I think?

In there she demands!

No way it will fit I said!

Yes it will - suddenly she didn;t seem so sweet and innocent with my arm halfway up her cunt!

>When I was young, long ago in a century long gone, I dated a really >>really sweet equally young Italian girl.

oh my goodness gracious, you remind me of a time ever so long ago, all of the Catholic school gals who would do anal, suck cock, etc. but wanted to be REAL virgins until they got married.

Hi suadum,

>>>>>>She is looking frazzled, so I say hi. Before the words could come out of my mouth, she grabs my shirt with both hands and practically yells at me in a full bar "I am sooooo horny! Man very boring. He no good. I want to fuck in the sea. He no want. I want to fuck on balcony. He no want. I want on top. He no want. Only on bed. Only him on top. And he cannot make me cum. Khun SD, I horny too mutt. Take me and fuck me now!!!" <<<<<

Not that unusual. And also from girls not getting any hits (customers) for 4-5 days. They get horny as hell. Been discussed already about bg's getting addicted to the sex. As unpopular as my observations have been in the past, I'll still stand by the fact a lot of girls go crazy if cannot fuck for several days. Many are there, because they like it, and enjoy it.

You'd have to be a moron to not notice this. I understand some don't want to be there, and is going against their grain. But from by own personal experience, the majority are seriously into it. What makes it so hard to drag a girl out of the business, is because most are there, because they want to be. And where sooooooo many punters get into trouble, and can't understand.

HT

>>As unpopular as my observations have been in the past, I'll still stand by the fact a lot of girls go crazy if cannot fuck for several days. Many are there, because they like it, and enjoy it. <<

>>But from by own personal experience, the majority are seriously into it. <<

A lot .... many ....the majority - which is it HT???????

I am sorry HT, but those two comments above are so wide of the mark it's beyond belief. I really do sometimes wonder how much you know about the scene.

The majority are not there because they are sex addicts or because the scene has turned them into sex addicts. The majority of them are there because they see Nit or Noi in Nakhon Nowhere village wearing her 1 baht gold or with a new telephone and they think they want a bit of the same. This is not an exclusive reason, but the one that is apt in most cases.

As much as you'd like to think a lot / many / the majority (you choose HT) of these girls are gagging for it at every occasion, you really are displaying your niavity about the whole situation.

You'll be telling me next that if you agree a price with a girl then you've got a verbal contract with her and she has to perform her duties accordingly.

Cheers

farangman

Archived