Patpong - whats the deal?

JannikOJ

i love kings castle 2, any chance of giving us her # hoksipkau- im interested in a gentle stunner with a hot body....lol.

ps . why dont patpong girls go to a nana hotel for a short time encounter? whats an extra 20 minutes travel time for a quick 50 usa dollars. i barfined a kings c 2 girl recently and although she was good i didnt like the atmosphere of the short time hotel.

ps . why dont patpong girls go to a nana hotel for a short time encounter? whats an extra 20 minutes travel time for a quick 50 usa dollars. i barfined a kings c 2 girl recently and although she was good i didnt like the atmosphere of the short time hotel.

those short time hotels down there are spooky. long hallways, dimly lit stairs... yes, bad atmosphere in my book, too.

20 minutes times 2 = 40 minutes. Time is money. in that 40 minutes she could do another short time. or two? :hubba:

suadum said:

Pavillion Place on Patpong 2 is fine IMHO. A normal hotel too.

Cheers,

SD

I use Pavillion Place as my regular hotel when I'm "hiding out" in BKK. They have different rooms they assign to overnight guests which are decent enough (1200B for a Deluxe room, I think), but I think their main business is as a ST hotel. Great location if you're bar-hopping in Patpong.

Ranger

Ranger said:
suadum said:

Pavillion Place on Patpong 2 is fine IMHO. A normal hotel too.

Cheers,

SD

I use Pavillion Place as my regular hotel when I'm "hiding out" in BKK. They have different rooms they assign to overnight guests which are decent enough (1200B for a Deluxe room, I think), but I think their main business is as a ST hotel. Great location if you're bar-hopping in Patpong.

Ranger

You are correct, sir. Pavillion is both. Had a couple of s/t from Pink Panther Bar there a few years ago. Pink Panther has always been one of my Favas gong back to the 80's. My other regulars in PP2 are Cosmos, Crown Royal, and the Thai Room for vittles. Also a couple of bar beers at the Suriwongse Rd. end are entertaining.

I am surprised no one has mentioned the price hikes of ST hotels in pong. Pavillion Place is now 400 baht plus a 100 baht deposit where it was the standard 300 before. The ST hotel by kings garden is fancier and most rooms unique inside; some have round beds, others japanese decore, and so on. Rate is also 400 baht, but at least you get a clean and attractive room for the money. And the BG gets a 100 baht refund of your 400 baht on her way out at that place as well.

"The ST hotel by kings garden is fancier and most rooms unique inside;"

Not familiar with with this "hotel". Is it in PP2 or the sub-soi between 1 and 2?

It is on the sub-soi running between and is across from the italian restaurant. I don't think there is a sign and it may not even have a name; you just gotta know the dark stairway leads up to it. It is part of the kings group entertainment I believe. It is the largest and the nicest ST hotel I have seen.

Archived