Moral Question

Zaad

Ladies,

Since we're so into this wifey talk and the resulting morals and what not, my curiosty struck me on the following which I'd like to see discussed by you lot..

Say you come home from a hard day's work, enter the house few minutes to midnight, take off the shoes as you walk into the livingroom, jacket over the chair (which serves only this purpose) and potato the couch on the exact same spot as usual as if you were fitting two lego pieces together.

As you turn on the telly for the start of the FA CUP final you hear thunder coming from the bedroom..

Wifey climbs out of bed, followed by both 50-pound butt cheeks, turns left into the kitchen, opens the fridge, takes out a cold one, closes the fridge and serves you what you've been longing for all night.

You look at the beer and the beer looks right back at you, it's love at first sight, you keep that moment alive for a few seconds more and then what's born is a wonderful kiss. God, the cold beer tastes like warm blood on a vampire's thanksgiving day.

Anyway, wifey gets down on the knees as if praying for a higher power in a holy place, unzips you and starts blowing you like a mad cow. She'd have been easily mistaken for a top notch vacuum cleaner had she not had an ass that huge.

Anyway, as you fill her up nicely she suffocates and dies.

Why not a poll...

Unless her arse was blocking the view of the TV, I voted after full time UNLESS the first half was uneventful, therefore not much in highlights during the break... I could move her then. OTOH, I generally call the lads at halftime to discuss what's been happening... so who knoiws.

Well done, fantastic... again.

Hi,

for this situation and many others you need to have a girl waiting for replace the wife. As all TGs have a lot of nieces I recommend you always have one living in your apartment. (Sometimes I've had 2! :: )

Here you could use her for arrange that 2 motorbike drivers remove the body in the half-time break and after the old lady is away she gives you a new BJ without interrupting the football!

Remember to bring her younger sister or cousin to come as soon as possible so you are prepared for future incidents.

:beer:

elef

Archived