Switzerland joins Schengen 2007

elef

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mentors said:

Sorry, you are complete wrong, since 2002, we are also a part of the UN!

please check the list,

http://www.un.org/Overview/unmember.html

And we pay much more money every year than Belgium to the UN and other international organisations., Even before we were a UN member!

We pay the 14th most big part of money to the UN every year!

(from 161 members).

And please, look the EU today, dou you mean the EU is modern? :rotfl::rotfl:

In the EU, we would only be a money paying country. Most members are just profit countries with a empty open hand.

I can not wait till Turkey, Ukraine, Marocco and Afghanistan are also EU Members.

:grinyes: :grinyes:

Dont forget, in most EU countries, it was not allowed for the public to vote about the very imortant step for a EU entry, just the parliaments did it.

Very modern, indeed! :rotfl:

So, you finally joined the UN ? good on ya.... please do pay a bit more to compensate for all lost years :D

And you just proof my whole point, dont want to pay to get into the EU, but do want the facilities within Schengen......

Thanks, but I dont need you then.

Keep your illusions.

As for non-European countries to join, that is a very shallow argument to use, none is yet a candidate, even not Turkey.

BB

BelgianBoy said:

And you just proof my whole point, dont want to pay to get into the EU, but do want the facilities within Schengen......

Thanks, but I dont need you then.

Keep your illusions.

As for non-European countries to join, that is a very shallow argument to use, none is yet a candidate, even not Turkey.

BB

1) The problem with the EU is, that this artifical building is too large.

Romania and Bulgaria seems to joining the EU in 2007. Croatia will be the next.

The discussions with Turkey still going on and also talks with Ukraine has started.

2) EU-Brussel shows more and more like a totalitarian system. I don't forget what the EU did against their own Member Austria some years ago, when the Austrian public vote for a new parliament, that the EU didn't want.

Anyway, no politics here. :footinmou

Better to sit beside also non-members Liechtenstein, Norway and Island.

I like to be free as a bird! :beer:

Mentors said:

2) EU-Brussel shows more and more like a totalitarian system. I don't forget what the EU did against their own Member Austria some years ago, when the Austrian public vote for a new parliament, that the EU didn't want.

You mean when an extreme right / nazi-like party did win the elections, but not the majority ?

It was individual states that protested and boycotted meetings, not the EU.

Maybe get your facts right ?

But yes, I'll have a beer or 2 with you....

Do you need a letter of invitation to get your visa for Belgium ? :D

And be carefull when you come over, its all flat here....

BB

BelgianBoy said:

You mean when an extreme right / nazi-like party did win the elections, but not the majority ?

It was individual states that protested and boycotted meetings, not the EU.

Maybe get your facts right ?

- - - So, why the EU and their Members didn't also boykotted Italy?

(seems, that Italy is a more imortant payer than Austria- Double standard rules not only in LOS)

Do you need a letter of invitation to get your visa for Belgium ? :D

And be carefull when you come over, its all flat here....

-- - ooh..., i like girls with flat breasts, so please, show me the way to Belgium :p

Guys whats the big deal?

EU are open for all(eligable) to apply & for members to exit if they feel not pleased with the deal (at least thats what the rejected(by france, uk etc) treaty among other things specified).

So if a few of the 'prime' members exit(france - really prefer to live in a world of their own, UK - cant afford to pay regular member fees & would rather join the USA instead).

Austria probably are more of a net contributer than Italy, so please find better logic?

Best EU Regards

'UK - cant afford to pay regular member fees & would rather join the USA instead).'

i think you will find many Brits do not want to be part of Europe and definately not affiliated to the USA.

we would just like to be left alone and go back to being our old Imperial Country.

wether that is good or bad?.

Archived