Virginity for sale (or hire?)

Long Gun

I was glancing at Fuckwitted and have too much money?? the other day and marvelling at the audacity of these enterprising individuals and their attempts to sub-contract girls who some of you may well recognise at such 'reasonable prices'. Only B5000 for short-time, though most start at B10k for 6 hours with a bargain B21k for 24 hours!!

However, if this still seems too cheap and you would like to avail ourself of their special service package and take a few risks with your health, this can be done for an additional B40k (!!) - one-time payment only!!

The thing that really caught my eye was their current special promotion:

Virgins:

Every now and then we get a request from men looking for a real virgin. Of cause these are difficult to find as they cannot be a 'working girls'.

Right now we know a lovely 18 year old girl. She is a student, needing money to support her studies. She would give you her first time and is prepared to stay one or two weeks together with you, while you are in Thailand. The price is fixed at 10.000 USD

We will respond to all mails, but please understand, that we only send additional pictures after you sent a deposit of 100 USD to our bank account. (We ask this, in order to keep "picture collectors" and "talk only people" away!)

Any takers, gents???

Hi,

I thought the market price was 40,000 baht, at least I was offered a virgin 5 years ago for that price. OK, just for a night but still 10 % of this offer. The lady who made the offer disappeared quickly after I stated I was not interested in underage girls.

elef

SD and LG,

The gal you saw me with the other night has her sister working with her in the bar. Sister is a virgin. Not sure what the asking price is. Had a semi-virgin bargirl once (I was her 2nd). Wasn't a fun experience. I guess there's a market for it though.

Ranger

Archived