Brownfox's Semi-Annual Pattaya GoGo Round-up

BrownFox77

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zorro said:

Brownfox

I like Buffalo Bar over on third road.

Lots of nice girls, good attitude and good prices.

My favourite beer bar in Pattaya.

Yes I found Buffalo Bar excellent as well. Last time I was there was when riding on the back of Khun_Kong's Chopper one night. Well worth the trip.

Last November I wrote a little story about the Buffalo bar. Here is a little excerpt:

There is one bar in Pattaya which fulfils all these conditions: the Buffalo Bar.

Therefore I was coming again and again to the Buffalo Bar last November. I enjoyed the pretty and gorgeous girls, I liked chatting and laughing and flirting with these charming creatures while listening to the smooth music in the background and drinking my beloved Singha beer.

When you enter the bar there are standing and sitting about 12 or more girls on both sides greeting you with the Thai sign of salutation and mutual recognition: a deep Wai: and they all have a bewitchingly smile on their faces which made my heart and soul feeling like a king and I always had the emotion as if I would go through heaven?s gate. The entrance of paradise cannot be better. Every time when I was running this very special ?gauntlet? a sweet waltzing melody flooded through my mind characterised by sweetness, exultance and verve, which got me in the right mood for the sizzling atmosphere and the many pretty girls waiting for me inside ....

Nasiadai

Nasiadai said

"When you enter the bar there are standing and sitting about 12 or more girls on both sides greeting you with the Thai sign of salutation and mutual recognition: a deep Wai: and they all have a bewitchingly smile on their faces which made my heart and soul feeling like a king and I always had the emotion as if I would go through heaven?s gate. The entrance of paradise cannot be better. Every time when I was running this very special ?gauntlet? a sweet waltzing melody flooded through my mind characterised by sweetness, exultance and verve, which got me in the right mood for the sizzling atmosphere and the many pretty girls waiting for me inside ...."

I make it a point to stay off the waccy baccy whilst in Thailand.

::

BrownFox77 said:
chelseafan said:

I like that place, Sileekunt told me about it...a little out of the way and a little too quiet, but I remember the girls were showing in January....will make another visit in July.

chelseafan,

I'm afraid quiet is one thing that place aint (when I was there anyway) - in fact they were one of loudest places I saw, also, the manager really kept the pace of the place moving very fast. However, the shows were quite showy... :)

BF, for the sake of investigative journalism, I'll have to pay a visit in a few weeks....but by golly, if you are wrong, thats one large drink you owe me :D

Archived