Brownfox's Semi-Annual Pattaya GoGo Round-up

BrownFox77

Diamond Go-Go (fyi update)

repost from Thaivisa:

Immigration arrest British Go-Go bar owner without work permit Immigration Police arrest Englishman suspected or managing a go-go bar without a work permit

PATTAYA: -- Police Captain Jackgrit from Pattaya's Immigration

Department assembled a team of officers and went to the Diamond Go-Go Bar in Soi Diamond off of Walking Street after receiving information from an informant that an English Man was managing the bar without a work permit.

Police arrested Mr. Richard Clearland aged 56 who Police suspected was the Manager of the venue.

Joining him at the Immigration Department was Khun Akaradet the license holder. Both fully cooperated with officers who charged Mr. Clearland with working in the Kingdom of Thailand without a Work Permit. It was not made clear to us the penalties the bar and Mr. Clearland will face.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buddy_guy said:

I was in Super Baby in May and one of the cute girls on stage asked one of my pals for 2500 baht. He said we're out of here after that so we didn't pursue it any further.

Took a girl from Super Baby 2 trips ago without discussing price up front (I never do). Did a 2 hour ST and handed her 1500B, which was more than fair in my mind. She insisted that since I came twice the "set" price was 2500B!

1500B-ST can come once

2500B-ST can come twice

3500B-LT can have in morning too

She insisted that I come and talk to the mamasan and she would verify the pricing. I told her "Up to me, up to you. Not up to mamasan" and sent her away. She still insisted that I come the next day to talk to the mamasan-LOL. Only time I've had a girl insist that there were "set" prices other than 500B for ST on Soi Yodsak anyway :).

Ranger

Just a quick update after first night in Pattaya.

Heavens above is awesome!!! It had many serious stunners - young, thin, so many I lost count, my eyes were just jumping around form one top another, even the drinks girls looked better your average go-go girl elswhere. I remember dropping by here Sep last year and it was pretty average for girls but I liked the concept of the long white couches. Anyway it definitely improved.

Just one note of warning. I took a really nice one out but think she wa new to the game. I offered and paid 1500 baht for LT. She acepted but said the girls are not suppose to accept less than 2000 or 2500 for this.

Also droped by Sharkies and after spending some time in the go-go one of the drinks girls told me about Shark club next door. This was really good, small and kind of table top dancing - dance right above where you have yoour drinks on small tables. Quite a few stunners in here and very good atmosphere.

BrownFox77 said:
short-time said:

BrownFox - Thanks for the really excellent Pattaya go-go update. :up: :up: :up:

Heaven?s Above (isn?t that the place with the white sofa?s/interior, upstairs at the end of Soi Diamond?) must have gotten a lot better since I last visited it in January.

ST,

Yes, the place with the white sofas, that's the place. Now they didn't have all that many girls - maybe 20-30 if that, as compared to some larger GoGos, but the girls they had were all sexy, slim, young hot girls - sort of similar to the types of girls Sharks had. At least that's what there right now anyway...

I like that place, Sileekunt told me about it...a little out of the way and a little too quiet, but I remember the girls were showing in January....will make another visit in July.

Nice Report

I will be Pattaya most of July and will do the rounds.

I don't usually take girls from gogos but love to go to the shows and check the talent.

There are lots of great girls in the beer bars that are much more fun and give you a GFE for a lot less money but it is nice every now and then to barfine something stunning from a gogo bar.

I was out last week for a quite heavy unplanned session with some mates in Pattaya and one bar I was impressed with was the new supermodels gogo up Soi Diamond and about 2 doors before Diamond a gogo. (be careful though, in between the two is one of the Katoey Gogo's).

I had been inside Supermodels about 2 months ago when they opened and clearly before they were up to speed on their recruitment of cute girls. Suffice to say that they have sorted this out and from what I remember of the night, this gogo has the top overall standard of cuties. I thought Heavens above was fair but nothing really good although couple of weeks ago it was the complete opposite.

Cheers

chelseafan said:

I like that place, Sileekunt told me about it...a little out of the way and a little too quiet, but I remember the girls were showing in January....will make another visit in July.

chelseafan,

I'm afraid quiet is one thing that place aint (when I was there anyway) - in fact they were one of loudest places I saw, also, the manager really kept the pace of the place moving very fast. However, the shows were quite showy... :)

Zorro said:

There are lots of great girls in the beer bars that are much more fun and give you a GFE for a lot less money but it is nice every now and then to barfine something stunning from a gogo bar.

Zorro,

In past trips I've found a few stunning things in some of the beer bars of Pattaya, especially in the Soi 2/3 area, and even in Soi 7/8. One year I topped off New Years Eve in the beer bars of Soi 2/3 - turned out to be a wild time... ::

SingaporeSteve said:

I was out last week for a quite heavy unplanned session with some mates in Pattaya and one bar I was impressed with was the new supermodels gogo up Soi Diamond and about 2 doors before Diamond a gogo. (be careful though, in between the two is one of the Katoey Gogo's).

I had been inside Supermodels about 2 months ago when they opened and clearly before they were up to speed on their recruitment of cute girls. Suffice to say that they have sorted this out and from what I remember of the night, this gogo has the top overall standard of cuties. I thought Heavens above was fair but nothing really good although couple of weeks ago it was the complete opposite.

Cheers

SS,

Thanks for the info on Super Models. I'll have to check that place out on my next trip. If it weren't for your post I would've never gone there because as I walked past I only saw Katoey's hanging out in front and figured Super Models was a Katoey joint too...

Archived