Brownfox's Semi-Annual Pattaya GoGo Round-up

BrownFox77

Having recently returned from a brief excursion to steamy Pattaya, wanted to follow suit to Ranger's post in offerring a bit of current Intel...

Since my overall trip is short this time, only stayed in Pattaya 3 days and hit only a select handful of clubs. On the weekend things were quite crowded however during weeknights it was clearly "a Punter's Market". There was indeed some Amerigun NBA players in Pattaya and as I mentioned in another post they were literally throwing baht out onto the girls in the clubs - seen them in several clubs.

I had the same impression that Ranger had in that there seemed to be more pretty girls in Bangkok however, I found there are plenty of pretty girls in Pattaya its just that they are not all "clustered togther". Showing? - Yes indeed in most places I've seen anyway and I lost count of the Lesbian shows I saw. The GoGos I was in all closed at 0200 - there was no "dimming of the lights" at 0100 or anything.

Herewith, a brief rundown of the clubs I did hit:

:up:Tahitian Queen (TQ1) - A very good line up currently. I do wish the place was bigger however as its way too crowded for me.

:up:SuperBaby - they clearly had the best stunners available right now and what's even better - they were mostly "slow" and lacking the normal hordes of Asian tourists picking them off. I took several girls from here and they all had great attitudes, however YMMV, I did spy a couple who seemed to have that I'm a princess attitiude.

:down:SuperGirl - This place surprised me in that they didn't have much in the way of talent at all and not only that, it was depressing dead slow in there when I was there - maybe 3 customers total - worse I ever saw the place - but, that was just the one night.

:up: The Sea - There was a handful of nice girls here, however at least when I was there, the overall attitude of the bar was very subdued and a few of the girls actually looked very sad. Most punters were all ignored despite the overwhelming numbers of girls there. Still, I have to give it a thumbs up because there were some beauties and I've seen the atmosphere of even the best bars become low at times so I wouldn't pass the Sea up.

:down:Diamond GoGo - Maybe it was only the night I was there however I was dissapointed with the line up and even the showgirls were no where near as nice as when I was there in NOV - however, there we a couple of excellent ones...

:down:Nui's 2 GoGo - Again maybe it was just the night I was there however they had only mediocre talent compared to what I've seen in the past, however, the attitude of the place was great still.

:up:Sharks - this is a new GoGo above the Sea (I'm very familar with the 'Cowboy branch however). This place is very small and has about 5 small stages with seating under each. When I was there there were several really HOT young babes however there was quite a bit of competition from our Yippon brothers who got there before me (that time anyway...), so I didn't stay long. They also had a nice deal at the time - for each drink you buy you got one free.

:down: Carosel - Hate to give this place a thumbs down as its always been a favorite but at least when I was there, there was only 1 or 2 "doable" girls there, even the showgirls weren't as great as in the past. Again, may ony be the time I was there.

:up:Living Dolls - In the past this place I've often found a bit finicky and it often had a heavy USD (Uninvited Sit Down) problem. The times I went this trip there were many great girls, the atmosphere was great, and this seemed to be the favorite spot of the NBA players to heat the temperature of the bar up a few clicks.

:up: Paris GoGo - This is a small place however I've often found gems in here. This trip there were many gems in there and the girls all seemed to have great attitiudes and whats better, its was rarely crowded.

:up: Heaven's Above - This was my 1st time here and this turned out to be the best of the best that I saw anyway. Its a small place however its packed with many small, very pretty, sexy young girls - I didn't see a "fatty" anywhere here. This place gets rocking like you wouldn't believe - the DJ plays these wild Thai Dance songs and the girls just go wild. The shows were outstanding as well. Of all the places in Pattaya I've seen they had the most stunners of all - at least at the times I was there anyway.

:yay::elephant::yay:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THanks BrownFox I will be there from tonight so very helpful.

Last visit I went to one upstairs above Dolls House, nect to Marine Disco entrance, this was great but cant remember the name. Wonder if it i still there and going well - suppose I find out soon

Called Peppermint. Still going well although I find the birds in platform boots dancing on tiny tables right above you a complete turn off. They are more of a nuisance than a turn on as they are constantly clambering on and off the tables knocking your beer over. They also tend to be skanks compared to some decent talent on the 2 stages. Cheap draft beer if you want it but of dubious quality and small glasses. Worth a visit.

BrownFox - Thanks for the really excellent Pattaya go-go update. :up: :up: :up:

Heaven?s Above (isn?t that the place with the white sofa?s/interior, upstairs at the end of Soi Diamond?) must have gotten a lot better since I last visited it in January. If I?m thinking of the same place... each night I stopped by it was near empty - I reckon due to their HIGH priced beer!

Bembaman ? I agree, when in Peppermint it?s better to sit on a barstool at the main stage or better still at the tiny bottomless stage in the corner ? that is if you can find a seat! I used to take girls out of this bar, but anymore I just go there early for fun, cheap beer and to ogle shaved pussy, then move on. :: Same for Beach Club. :beer:

ST

st,

Yeah, Heaven's Above is the place upstairs with the couchs. I didn't notice the high priced drinks, but I made it my first stop one night and it turned into my last stop. Sat/layed down on the couch with a Chiang Mai beauty until my self control dissolved. Actually my only only "bad" hotel experience on the 8 day trip. And it wasn't exactly bad, just a bit shorter than I anticipated ::.

BF,

You must have hit Diamond on a bad night or just a bad time. I thought this was probably the best bar in Pattaya for friendly, hot girls/shows. SuperBaby has the hottest girls for sure and I did notice the absence of Asian punters, hence the girls might be friendlier than usual. I actually got smiles and extended "I want to fuck you" stares last trip, where usually they just stare at themselves in the mirror and watch out of the corner of their eye for the Japanese. Are you refering to LD1 or Showcase? I thought the talent level at Showcase has really dropped over the past year. Never made it to LD1. Hooty's had some nice shows and a select few hot girls. Nice report, maybe I'll have to get back down to Pattaya before this trip is over ::.

Ranger

short-time said:

BrownFox - Thanks for the really excellent Pattaya go-go update. :up: :up: :up:

Heaven?s Above (isn?t that the place with the white sofa?s/interior, upstairs at the end of Soi Diamond?) must have gotten a lot better since I last visited it in January.

ST,

Yes, the place with the white sofas, that's the place. Now they didn't have all that many girls - maybe 20-30 if that, as compared to some larger GoGos, but the girls they had were all sexy, slim, young hot girls - sort of similar to the types of girls Sharks had. At least that's what there right now anyway...

Ranger said:

BF,

You must have hit Diamond on a bad night or just a bad time. I thought this was probably the best bar in Pattaya for friendly, hot girls/shows.

Are you refering to LD1 or Showcase? I thought the talent level at Showcase has really dropped over the past year. Never made it to LD1. ::.

Ranger

Ranger,

I was quite surprised at the general lack of quality at Diamond Agogo - this was THE place I was most looking forward to seeing on my way to Pattaya based on what I saw in NOV. Could be it was just the night I was there.

Yes I was referring to LD1, I didn't make it to Showcase this time 'round and like you felt the quality had gone downhill since I was there last. LD1 was really hopping this time, almost as good as Heaven's above. However Heaven's above definately had the highest energy level (and the best girls) of all the places I saw anyway.

There was this one SUPER hot girl in Super Baby, I mean everyone was drooling over her. Now she was one of those "I'm a Princess types". I never got a chance to talk to her but watched as she went thru FIVE (5) punters in a row who all turned her down once they heard her price - whatever it was. I really would have liked to learn what she was asking just for the sake of my report but I already was with a real sweet girl from there who was quite the opposite of that princess, in attittude anyway...

Archived