Bed club

drogon

Never entered but I know it's at the end of Soi 11 - a big pale roll of a building - newer and more hi-so than Q-Bar. Heard that quite a few TV stars, models - Thais and farang - go there.

You should try bangkoktonight with your type of questions - it's a bit more geared towards this sort of thing than here. Half their posts seem to be geared towards Carribean, Mystique, Bed, new hangouts. Don't know if bangkoktonight's allowing new members at the moment though.

If I understand it, their gimmik is they serve you dinner in sort of a bed thype thing. Have a lot of Hi-so types there, dress code stricktly/selectively enforced. I see a lot of Sheiks out side, Russians (I think) and very expensive cars in the lot. I donm't think there is a membership fee, maybe a cover? not sure...looks to hi end for me. It is on Soi 11, way down accross from the federel Hotel and down a bit. Looks like a tube on it's side.

Its restaurant/theme entertainment-EXCELLENT food!

Its higher end and IMHO one of the better clubs in town Restaurant on one side Bar onthe other-No memberships or anything like that. One of my better friends is um in the management so to speak but I would still recommend it for another view of BKK. Eye candy yes-spoiled Hi so biatches yes-Some nice chicks as well-

Sometimes way fun-Dress nicely and dont bring a Suk slut or you will be shunned... ::

drogon said:

Greetings

Does anyone know where it is precisely?

Is it a real club like forte/onez/pegasus?

Price of membership and what it includes?

Quality?

Music?

Opinion?

Thanks a lot

at the end of Sukh. Soi 11, not Hyp anymore :whatever:

bed is a restaurant & dance club.

so no comparasin to orbit/forte/onze/pegasus/caribbean as they're all gentlemen clubs i.e. providing paid entertainment in the form of attractive dancing girls who will chat briefly in exchange for drinks etc!

In bed you may not be able to get any chicks to chat with you, but if you do it shouldn't automatically set you back several red ones - well unless they stick around for dessert outside...

Another thing to mention is that my (female Thai) contacts don't go to Bed anymore since they experienced a police raid last winter. They reckon it's more likely to be raided than most. (Mind you, one of them was under 18 and got in! And escaped when the police came! And the other managed to pass off someone else's urine sample as her own to get past the test! So not that strict, really? :dunno:)

Archived