moody

colonel Kurtz

I agree with your post Jasmine.

My wife also has mood swings. She is up and down, but the loveliest person in the world. One has to take the good with the bad, true? And I have my mood swings as well for sure. If I took some silly advice to abuse her, she would be gone as fast as the wind!!! Thats no way to keep a relationship, whoever likes that way would be better off getting a dog.

To the original poster - if love is there, hang in and I think it will improve as the relationship develops!

Cheers!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"blue"] whoever likes that way would be better off getting a dog.

[/color]

CBK, it is very good to see your post, I have been wondering what happened to you since your lovely wife and child arrived.

I have learned in my younger days that certain egos do need to be stroked once in a while, that includes mine. Also, honoring each other's feelings is another key factor, IMO.

Hubby used to be very moody in winters and I have warned him to be aware of such moods and he improved. With lots of problems with hormones right now, I have very quick serge of emotions that I have to be very concious to keep them under control, fortunately, Hubby seems to understand and lets them blow off, hug to the men like you and Hubby. :hug: :hug:

Jasmine

Dear Jasmine, I have been busy. I have a break now as I have sent my family back on holiday to Viet Nam!

You are lucky to have an understanding hubby. With my wife and me, I feel that when our opinions clash - our fights last a short time. We need eachother too much to keep the fights going :D

I am happy to have my sweet ones in my life, and miss them a lot as they are causing mischief in Viet Nam now ::

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

My last post was about a month ago......I took onboard all the advice given.Last night the gf through a ridiculous tantrum and made it the last straw.I have decided to call it a day and pull the plug on this schizophrenic bitch.

The pain is going to be fucking horrendous letting someone you love go......but I cant take anymore.

Oh well..........thats life , just when u think you have it sussed , it goes completely haywire.

Time is a healer they say...hopefully not to much time.

Archived