moody

colonel Kurtz

[color:"blue"]She said Thai women new the boundries with Thai men, but wanted to see what Farang men would allow. She said if the man (regardless of race/national orgin) is to slack, the woman will lose respect for him...and the relationship will fail...which brings me to a second question, does Love=respect? and does respect=love? discuss...

[/color]

I think that is is very true statement also. But beware of the hormones part.

I have seen women testing their men all the times. I am not in that habit for I get away with anything. :o But many Asians women, in my experience, try this trick a lot. Asian women do NOT respect men who they think weak. I have said this before, many Asian women belive that "kindness is weakness".

Jasmine

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my moody girl eats no breakfast in the morning,ever. so her blood sugar levels are low .i have explained this to her. but there are girls

of all types who just like playing mind games and pissing guys off .

its a habit with them . my girl also wears only black clothing ,so i call her the black widow . we know what black widows actually do .

eat their victims ? i have come to the conclusion that she will never be any good long term with any guy , as she is selfish lazy and untrustworthy besides being moody and sulky too.

so i use her when i can and have others i can switch over to.

dont want to end up like that guy in Pattaya who is alleged to have stabbed his girl 26 times ! all those ups and downs are not good for ones health so realise this and find a more stable GF who is not brain damage.

jasmine said:

Asian women do NOT respect men who they think weak. I have said this before, many Asian women belive that "kindness is weakness".

Amen. I've had several friend who were in relationships with ladies who just got moodier and moodier. I've told them for the longest time (and one for almost years!) to just have it out with her. Let her know what is appropriate and inappropriate behavior. All I kept getting back was, "I'm teaching her gently, slowly, blah blah blah".

What a huge waste of time for everyone.

The other end of the token is the woman who just submits. I know of three cases where the Thai women gives everything to their Thai boyfriend. Including the only ATM card to the bank account where the girls get paid. The guy gives the girl money to live on day-to-day, from HER bank account. These aren't bargirls. Just amazing!!!

<<burp>>

I have said this before, many Asian women belive that "kindness is weakness".

Farang women think exactly the same. Only the tests are different.

My GF does not test me. In the first days of our relationship she might have thought that I was weak. But contrary to all other women whom I have met she was patient enough to find out that I am not weak at all.

I agree that women like though guys, many women like a man with a hard hull and a soft core. I would describe me as a man with a soft hull and a hard core....

IMO an advice as that you have to set limits is not useful at all. Sooner or later they will find out who you are and it does not make sense to change the treatment of your partner because you believe that you have to adjust to his culture.

It is much better to search someone who loves you the way you are.

But beware of the hormones part.

My mother is emotionally much more stable than my father. So maybe testosteron isn't that good neither ::

Best regards

Hi Jasmine,

>>>>>>That is the most "bull" I have ever heard that TGs need hard handled.<<<<<<

I have to agree here. I think this subject has *nothing* to do with Thai women, but *all* women. I don't think Thai women are much different from any other, at least those in Asian cultures. But in other's, as well. Italian women are known for their 'spicyness'. As well as Korean's, and Fillipino's, etc.

Stereotyping, for sure, but I think some grain of truth, as some cultures are more 'expressive' than others, and some promote tolerance of expression, more than others. But trying to stereotype any woman (or man, for that matter) of a particular race, is going down an intellectual dead-end street, as I'm sure we all know here.

An extraordinary thing about Thai girl's, IMO, is the diversity within the population. So many completely different looks, and personalities within. Indian Muslim to the south, Chinese influence and looks to the north, Viet and Cambo to the east........

No one will ever be able to pigeon-hole any Thai person. They come from a too diverse background. An incredibly complex grouping of so very different cultures contained within a single border.

You can pretty much spot a Chinese girl walking down the street in America. Certain facial features, along with body language, demeanor, etc,. can tip you off. But not so with most Thai. I think there are something like 60 different dialects of language spoken there. Thailand is a cultural mix, to say the least. And makes it part of the world-wide attraction, that it enjoys.

Are Thai girl's more moody than most other's? I seriously doubt it.

*ALL GIRL'S ARE MOODY, YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!*

Hahahha.

HT

[color:"blue"]The guy gives the girl money to live on day-to-day, from HER bank account. These aren't bargirls. Just amazing!!!

<<burp>>

[/color]

I was told about similar behaviour by a couple Thammasart kids once. The reasons (I was told) were it was a subtle way to stroke the guys' egos. to make them feel important and to teach the guys how to manage money. :banghead:

As far as I am concern, that is the biggest "bull" I have ever heard, but I guess I don't understand some "Thai" minds either. :(

Jasmine

[color:"blue"] agree that women like though guys, many women like a man with a hard hull and a soft core. I would describe me as a man with a soft hull and a hard core....

[/color]

Not what I was trying to say. I said, some women do not respect who they perceived as "weak", "perceived" is the key word here. The word "weak" has more meaning than the looks of being tough. I can describe Hubby as the soft hull also.

Many Asian women are used to the "macho" type and many Asian men are just that, the core is another story. However, there is a Thai saying which warns the "gentle' outside does NOT mean weak, however, I have seen too many Thai women who are confused the "gentleman behaviour" as weakness. Sad, really.

[color:"blue"]My mother is emotionally much more stable than my father. So maybe testosteron isn't that good neither

[/color]

:hug:Fair statement and I love it. Hubby is turning 64 this year and beleive me he is not unstable at all, but darn, there are MOODS. :banghead: :banghead: Could it be that I am more sensitive in my old age?? :)

Jasmine ::

jasmine said:I was told about similar behaviour by a couple Thammasart kids once. The reasons (I was told) were it was a subtle way to stroke the guys' egos. to make them feel important and to teach the guys how to manage money. :banghead:

As far as I am concern, that is the biggest "bull" I have ever heard, but I guess I don't understand some "Thai" minds either. :(

That's pretty freaky. One of the women I heard of is a Thammasart grad!!! My friend is a classmate and a bunch of them is trying to help her.

As for the weakness thing... Yes, all girls do test. Guys too. But the crap that goes on here is much more puerile. Face it, in the West it's a much more even playing ground. Here in Thailand it's just not so. Women don't have the same recourse so they develop power in other ways. One of them is being extremely manipulative. One way of doing that is acting out. I knew a nice guy who was trying to "gently" tame a crazy women. She cuts her wrists but nothing so deep as to kill herself. He was an extremely kind guy but he couldn't lay down the law. It eventually got to the point where she went freaky and went after him with a broken beer bottle over something trivial that he didn't want to do.

Got another friend who wanted to use the "gentle" approach as well. Wouldn't have it out and delineate what's inappropriate/appropriate behavior. Towards the end of the relationship I don't know how it was going because quite frankly, I wasn't told much because I'm sure my responses were becoming tedious. Any event, when he went to end the relationship it was all, "I'm going to kill myself. I'm creating papers for you to take care of my child. blah blah blah". Give me a gawd damn break. Why bring this crap into your life.

Have it out, know if the girl is relationship material or not and move on is what I say. This acting out crap isn't a rarity. It happens all the freak'n time as it's splashed all over the front pages of Thai newspapers. There's a reason why Thailand is at the forefront of penile reattachment!!!

<<burp>>

jasmine said:

[color:"blue"] agree that women like though guys, many women like a man with a hard hull and a soft core. I would describe me as a man with a soft hull and a hard core....

[/color]

Not what I was trying to say. I said, some women do not respect who they perceived as "weak", "perceived" is the key word here. The word "weak" has more meaning than the looks of being tough. I can describe Hubby as the soft hull also.

Many Asian women are used to the "macho" type and many Asian men are just that, the core is another story. However, there is a Thai saying which warns the "gentle' outside does NOT mean weak, however, I have seen too many Thai women who are confused the "gentleman behaviour" as weakness. Sad, really.

I don't find that to be true for my wife. She like a gentleman behaviour which is obvious by the way she reacts to it. She know however that despite me not hiting or verbaly abusing her I will not tolerate BS. Once in the start she tried the 'either ... or I go home', to which I said ' that would be sad because I really would like for you to stay but if you want to threaten you might as well because I will not have such a relationship'.

A thing of the past now.

Firmness and strenght does not mean being brute.

Archived