moody

colonel Kurtz

Moody?

Not too much, but hormones probably causes mood changes.

5 days before her menstruation the gf can get pissy and bitching sometimes. She noticed I don't like this and apologises, so its not too bad, stopping the pil might have some influence.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi CK,

I think OH and I went through similar experiences with this. Both spouses had Fillipino blood in them. :)

My ex was great in the beginning, but then just started getting crazier and crazier. She was great 95% of the time, but would just lose it the other 5%. I spent 2 decades hoping she would just mellow with age, but just got worse. I finally had to decide wether I wanted to live my whole life in a deteriorating circumstance, or just cut the cord.

Two things of note, with my experience. We were separated for 6 months before. I relinquished to coming back, hoping it could be salvaged. 6 months later, it started again. Even worse. ::

Another interesting fact is that the only time in almost 20 years, the only time I knew her to be at peace with herself, was while she was pregnant. Not one single incidence of outrage from her for 9 months straight........

I figured out then, it was a hormonal thing, or a chemical imbalance of some sort. But when supplying her with this fact, she refused to check it out, and investigate the possibility.

Good news is we are still very close, and have a good relationship. We also have a daughter together, which is precious to both of us.

But also, I can't tell you how gun shy I have been with my present GF, because of that. I'm a very laid back guy. I don't need drama in my life, where it is not necessary. I'm way too old for that shit. :D

My advice? Walk away....

"intolerable mood swings"?? For me, would be indicitive of a problem that I'm no longer willing to deal with, and has to do with external problems, not even related to me.

Wanna be a social worker and phyciatrist? Is up to you. But a more compatable partner is probably waiting out there for you. I know after 3 years now, I've found mine.

HT

your remarks are all very valied.....Being an undersanding , sensitive sort of guy goes very well in the West , but Thai girls need this hard handed strict bullshit.I hate it!I hate all these stupid games.But find it impossible to walk away.Should know better at my age .

Dont u just love those afer arguments fucks though!

whats her profession ? and how often you see her ?

my girl is i am sure having boom-booms with her regular expats so she has to tell a lot of lies to get them to dovetail together. This causes lots of stress i guess.

Then she is no doubt trying to convert them to monthly payees .

so maybe things are not working out so she gets the blues bad.

You would get the blues telling so may lies and wild stories

[color:"blue"] sensitive sort of guy goes very well in the West , but Thai girls need this hard handed strict bullshit.I hate it!I hate all these stupid games.But find it impossible to walk away.Should know better at my age .

Dont u just love those afer arguments fucks though!

[/color]

That is the most "bull" I have ever heard that TGs need hard handled. :cussing: Women are women, and mood swings happen with manhy women, no matter what blood lines they have, IMO.

Now, hormones does cause mood swings big time. I still have it in this old age, my is more depression and being overly sensitive than being "nasty" to anyone.

Some of the hormones problems cannot be solved, just getting the patient to be aware of them and that gives a person like me to control the swings.

However, a few women I have met got over with age, I still have hopes, eh? :banghead:

Jasmine

Jasmine,

What do you think of the/our theory that this girl is testing limits? Seeing what she can get away with? As I said in my thread "interesting revelations," one girl I know well and was involved with, told me she and other girls did this, especially with Farangs. She said Thai women new the boundries with Thai men, but wanted to see what Farang men would allow. She said if the man (regardless of race/national orgin) is to slack, the woman will lose respect for him...and the relationship will fail...which brings me to a second question, does Love=respect? and does respect=love? discuss...

Archived