moody

colonel Kurtz

My gf of over 10 months is driving me insane.At the moment I'm ready to call it a day , but of course thats always difficult if u are head over heels with someone.I have had Thai gfs beofre but this one has intolerable mood swings.She can be an absolute joy one mintue and a complete cunt the next.She has stopped taking the pill as I suspected this might be a problem messing with the hormones.She knows she does it but still does nevertheless.Before when this happened we spoke and she said that nothing was the matter.This is not your usual pmt stuff its angel-bah in no time at all.Any advice fellahs?

Im at my wits end.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could it be that she is now comfortable with you and no longer feels the need to be constantly on her best behaviour?

You lucky man.

Colonel,

Could be the pill messed her up, and comming off it is messing her up also. When did the mood swings start? all along, or recently? Are they more less at the same time every month? How old is she? (Menapause age or close?) Could it be that she has other issues? Manic depression? etc...

My ex was like this on and off, then it started to get worse. eventually, I was told by her sister that she has manic depression and was supposed to be taking meds for it, I never knew.

It could also be that your GF is just testing to see what she can get away with, seeing how far she can go before you re-take control. Women, like children will do this. Have her mood swings been getting more out ragous? Progressively worse? If so, I'd say this is the case...might try taking her to a doctor...start with the PMS/Pill stuff and work from there. Good luck with this, I eventually dumped my ex for this reason, hope it goes better for you.

I agree TGs like to test the waters so to speak how far they can go before their man regain control. In this case though it sounds like something a bit more extreme & I'm afraid it could be some sort of disorder or at least major flaw in controlled behaviour...

Best of luck ;)

Thanks guys.....isn't it funny that people I dont eben know can make me feel better.No she isnt pregnant...and she has been off the pill now for 2 months...she's 26 no kid. but acts like one.Your theories about testing me are I think the reason.But wahta stupid fucking thing to do to somebody.My parents were out here last month , and she acted like an angel.Couldn't have been better.Who needs all this fucking lunacy in thier life?Thanks fellahs.

O.k. Colonel, sounds like she is testing you. You said she acts like a kid, and the Thai girls many of us deal with are emotionally immature, so this could be it. I would suggest some strong fatherly style dicipline! Maybe a good old fashioned over the knee spanking as well! Retake controll, or move on, she will never respect you other wise...se my up comming post...called "interesting revelation..."

Thanks mate, I would also have to add that the childlike moodiness comes with, not talking, spiteful criticisms , outrageous and spiteful remarks.Fucking ridiculous , I also suspect that there are some hidden issues, getting them to the surface will be difficult .My god ,is it all worth it?

Archived