If being gay was made mandatory...

bibblies

Hmmm, tough call...so many good looking men on this board...not that I have ever thought about it...I mean that WOULD BE GAY! I AM NOT GAY! ...but I suppose it wouldn't be gay if he were blowing me...or I was fucking him...I mean, he'd be the one taking it right...so I guess o.k....but then I'd have the erection, which would mean I WAS aroused, and thus enjoying it...hmm...that WOULD be gay...but then maybe really it wouldn't be gay, more like just having a buddy help you out in a pinch so to speak...sort of like when you have a heavy item that needs lifting...so getting helop wouldn't mean you were weak, thus getting help getting off wouldn't make you gay...

...I mean it's not like you are kissing the guy, that would be gay...although in some cultures it isn't gay...hmmm./..o.k. I guess light kissing would be o.k. and not gay...Toungues would be gay...yep, French or toungue kissnig would be gay for sure...though maybe light toungue among friends would be o.k...I guess doinking a GUY one time wouldn't be gay, as long as you don't call himthe next day...I guess you could call him, as long as you don't see him again...well, you could see him, but not buy him a drink...well one beer would be o.k. as a "thanks for helping me out kind of thing," but anything else might be gay...hey, does thinking about this actually make us gay? No...I mean we are just thinking, not doing...doing would be gay...unless...(See Above...)

Well, just thinking...I mean if it were forced on me by law...then I guess none of the above mentioned stuff would really be gay...unless you lived with the guy...took up a residence together...though that might not be gay, unless you shared a room...I guess that is o.k. as long as you don't sleep together...well, every night I mean...o.k. I guess that is o.k. if room is tight, and you need to save money, then sharing a place/bed would be o.k. and not gay...getting married NOW THAT WOULD BE GAY!!! of course if it were for "tax purposes..."

Flashermac said:

<< If being gay was made mandatory... >>

I thought it already was in San Francisco.

:chili: :chili: :chili:

Nope not mandatory yet, but some are working on it...and many of the residents are qualified...lastI heard 25+% of the registered voters are admitted gays. Not sure how they know that...? Not sure why I know that...hmmm, I am leaving this thread and not returning...

Archived