Brownfox's mini Bangkok GoGo round up

BrownFox77

Anyone with even half a brain, knows to take a particular report with a grain of salt, and understand it was experienced through the eye's of someone with probably varying tastes, and objectives, other than their own.
This was a comment by High Thaied [sp?], but your comment:
I liked alot of the girls in Rainbow 4 but didn't really like the layout of the place as far as customer seating and all, even though its a pretty good sized place. When its packed its pretty bad in there.
is a excellent example of his point. I like the seating and I like the energy of the place when it is fully packed, even when - as some friends visiting from the US pointed out - the place reeks of cigarette smoke.

We all have different preferences and tastes, and I think your review is better because your preferences and tastes are pretty transparent. I also think your review - actually, reviews generally - are particularly helpful at this point in time.

The nightlife scene here is in a state of flux. I live here, but I am not going to pretend to know why or what is happening behind the scenes (but I will freely speculate.) In Soi Cowboy and now even in NEP you can see shows that the New Social Order was supposed to have relegated to the dust bin, but upscale venues which offer more than p4p, are subject to intense police harassment. Club Mystique now closes at midnight; a place like that is geared toward late nights and I cannot see how it can possibly survive for long with early closings and constant harrassment. We all know about the urine tests that now seem to be almost regular events at Q Bar.

These sorts of clubs also demonstrate that Thailand's nightlife is becoming more sophisticated and offers more than p4p, and yet they seem to draw the most fire from the authorities. More evidence, as if any was needed, that the policies and regulations are being made up as we go along without rhyme or reason.

Because there doesn't seem to be any coherent policy now, current reports on what is happening are all the more valuable. But what was true a week ago may no longer be true today.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Rainbow4 fully packed with babes or fully packed with customers?

Talk about Rainbow3 reminds me of the waitress in the denim skirt that I'm going to bone next trip. She's completely bad news - a Jap-attracting blonde haircut, flits from drink to drink, tries to tease as much from each old customer as she can without actually doing anything and, almost certainly, would be a lousy shag but... she shall be mine. Oh yes, she shall be mine... ::

bibblies said:

Talk about Rainbow3 reminds me of the waitress in the denim skirt that I'm going to bone next trip. She's completely bad news - a Jap-attracting blonde haircut, flits from drink to drink, tries to tease as much from each old customer as she can without actually doing anything and, almost certainly, would be a lousy shag but... she shall be mine. Oh yes, she shall be mine... ::

LOL, Bibblies you naughty boy, I think I know the one you mean! Quite a flirt all right.

My very 1st time in Rainbow III I took this girl that at the time, to me, was the prettiest on stage. She was very quiet and shy yet warm and friendly. Back at my hotel after a few drinks, shower, etc we're lying naked on the bed when suddenly she says softly to me, smiling, "you can do anything you want to me, I like it"! :o

Well, we did have a great time that night (and in the morning) however I was completely not prepared for such an opportunity. Wouldn't you know when I went back the next night with much anticipation (and many new ideas), she was taken out already - long, long time, in fact I never saw her again.. :(

Just goes to show that even in NEP you can find diamonds sometimes! ::

When I was at R4 it was always packed with babes - even late in the night, and many quite pretty IMO. Like R2 very nice eye candy.

Both. If you get to the bar early in the night, it seems a bit strange with scores of girls practically stumbling over each to stay on the stage with a few odd customers here and there nursing their beers. If you get there later in the night, it still has plenty of girls, but practically all of the seats are full and on some nights its standing room only.

It does appeal to Japanese customers, and this means several things. First, there is a look that seems to appeal to Japanese customers, and you will see plenty of girls with that look at Rainbow 4. I won't try to fully describe the look, but it seems to center around cuteness. I personally like it. Second, many of the girls have dyed their hair blonde. I know that bothers some people, but I like it on some girls. Third, the smoke is heavier here than other bars. I am not a smoker, but I have lived here long enough so that it doesn't bother me that much.

There is a new break away gogo bar on the scene. Younger, thinner girls all in school uniforms (or maybe that makes them look youngish) which is very sexy in itself. There are always a few tops opened up for some good viewing opportunities as they dance and closer inspection shows underpants can be hit or miss! Each drink order comes with a free shot of tequila all night long--a nice touch! Look for it as it is somewhat hidden and does not seem to have a name. But judging by the growing crowds, a lot of people are finding it a good place. Like other posters, due to the political climate I will err on the side of caution and not give location, but a simple seek and yee shall find seems in order. I give it 4 thumbs up out of 5: :up: :up: :up: :up:

She's completely bad news - a Jap-attracting blonde haircut, flits from drink to drink, tries to tease as much from each old customer as she can without actually doing anything and, almost certainly, would be a lousy shag but... she shall be mine. Oh yes, she shall be mine...

:grinyes:

Bibblies: you may have the same affliction as me. Hot looking girls who treat the customers like chumps. I want them, to see if i can whip them into shape and treat me like i'm somethin special. Must be a stupid ego thing, but had some interesting encounters (and some rotten ones as well no surprise ). BF beat you to your girl, wouldn't go near her now :: ::

MaiLuk said:

BF beat you to your girl, wouldn't go near her now :: ::

LOL, now I only talked to her a bit in the bar - never took her (but I think Bibblies has the right idea!)

Now their old neighbor from long ago, Titty Twister, that was another story. There used to be some excellent Dek Serves in Titty Twister who I was fortunate enough to have made (intimate) acquaintances with.... :o

The Rainbow3 girl nowadays distinguishes herself by wearing denim skirts instead of the usual khon serp black, just to show she considers herself a cut above the rest. I've monitored her progress since early days, when she wasn't so sure of herself. Now that she is, she's changed her pitch from 'pay bar' to 'pay bar, go Hollywood' :shakehead. Is it the same one?

I remember one Titty Twister waitress very fondly. Petite, cute with big tits.... I snapped her up. :: Just as well, as I've never seen her since.

Checked out a few of the gogos in Bangkok last night and the best show was in Long Gun. This place always has a great show and again it was worth the visit. Great dancing and good costumes and some very hot ladies.

The AngelWitch show was good but not the same quality as Long Gun nor were the girls as hot there but still worth a look.

I also went into Rainbow 4 and that was jammed packed with women and plenty of them very easy on the eye.

Archived