Brownfox's mini Bangkok GoGo round up

BrownFox77

if you want good dancers go to new york and see the rockettes............lol. good luck in getting them to your hotel room and getting naked for 50 american dollars ..........lol.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is getting more relaxed in Soi Cowboy and NEP, so pasties in Patpong seems more likely now. No idea what the law is around pasties, but in actual practice there are more shows and showing in Bangkok then there was two months ago. Thus far, the trend has been in the right direction (knock on wood).

"Surely there's got to be some rule otherwise bars would be competing to wear the least" - in my experience the rules here are very general. I can imagine a law that prohibits "lewd behaviour", but not laws or rules defining what constitutes lewd behavior, or at least not detailed regulations on pastie size (e.g., "pasties must extend at least 50mm from the outermost edge of the areola...") The good and bad thing about this is that it allows the uncorruptable MiB to exercise their discretion in deciding how little is too little.

banana84 said: If you want good dancers go to new york and see the rockettes............lol. good luck in getting them to your hotel room and getting naked for 50 american dollars ..........lol. Girls do not go on stage to exhibit their dance skills ...lol

What a silly statement .... seems your views on the World seem very limited ..... lol

Never heard of South America ?

In any strip bar in Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Caracas or Cali (or wherever else in Brasil, Colombia, Argentina, ect ..), most of the girls ARE good and enthusiastics dancers, ARE very attractives, AND get to your room for 50 us$.

:shakehead

Hi BF77,

Don't let them beat you down. This board was born from sanukers offering their different opinions about their experience's there.

Anyone with even half a brain, knows to take a particular report with a grain of salt, and understand it was experienced through the eye's of someone with probably varying tastes, and objectives, other than their own.

I've been blasted many times here, in the past. :p Don't Let that stop you from contributing. I only stopped because I don't have much to offer these days. :D

The 'Nightlife' forum should always be about our individual takes on it. There is no right and wrong. I loved your report, and keep them coming........

Some will always bitch about 'Stickman's' take on things, also. In the end, everyone of us, are entitled to our own opinions. One, no more 'special', than another.

Reports like yours are important, because combined with others, allows many to make informed decisions. The fact is, that many don't get to enjoy much time over there. If there are 6 recent reports all saying 'X' bar is really bad, then is very helpful, in that very valuable time for many, will not be wasted there. Anyone going there, is going to take in many reports, such as yours, and then plan an itinerary around the culmination of all that they have gathered from many sources.

But if guys like you are made to become gun-shy, then nobody has anything to go by. So screw the nay-sayers, and post on, my friend! :bow:

HT

Dude_Le_Rude said:

I second what High thaied said.

Brown Fox,

PLEASE keep up the good work, those of us who are just dreaming about the next time we can be in LOS, LOVE these reports. and they are very helpful things. Top notch! Top notch!

Peace!

HT / Dude,

Thanks for the feedback however please fear not for I will be humbly submitting further round ups on future trips. The vast majority of folks seem to find value in them, me included (I enjoyed SFTC's recent GoGo review).

Next time 'round I hope to find time for some 'targets' I missed this past trip, including Poseidon, Pegasus, Utopia, and Eden (if I still have any strength left at all)... :o

• 2 weeks later...

nana plaza rainbow updates.

went there over the past 2 days.

rainbow 4 many good look girls but just too damn crowded with rainbow 2 closed for renovations.

rainbow 1 not much going on.

rainbow 3 - save your 110 baht......lol.

'Nana,

Thanks for the update, always amazing how fast things change. I liked alot of the girls in Rainbow 4 but didn't really like the layout of the place as far as customer seating and all, even though its a pretty good sized place. When its packed its pretty bad in there.

Curious about Rainbow III, wonder if many of the best girls left when their long time mamasan left to take over Rainbow I.

Archived