New Suk1Plaza bar - I'll say this only once!

simon43

Very brief mention because I declare an interest in this new bar. The Big Screen Sports Bar has just opened on the ground floor and offers the 'Super-Sports' TV channels from South Africa on a 70 inch screen.

End of advert - Please PM me direct with all flames :)

Simon

Simon,

can't tell you how much time I already spent running through the Big Mango in search for a 70 ' screen with sports from South Africa. So this news is a big relief . If you find a 160 ' screen with sports from Burkina Faso , pse let us know.

BuBi , whom inch is everything

Hey Bubi, maybe you could go there and post the 'live' sport results here.

Or get a camera and send the BG pics so we don't waste time going down to find she's already been barfined.

What you do get on the South African link that you don't get on UBC is a) the Coca Cola Championship games, happily a thing of the past for me for another year, B) the major rugby games, live rather than delayed until you are too drunk to care and c) the cricket. 4) if you like would be that State of Origin thing some of our Aussie colleagues post about.

It is a good thing.

it seems that on first floor in new suk1 plaza is nice massagesalon? what kind of salon is this... with or without sanuk?

and what are the prices, or what is possible there

Archived