Bangkok Bookshops

I wish to buy books aimed at an English teacher books such as:

Phonetics books

Grammar books

Dictionaries

Could someone please tell me where would be the best place in Bangkok to go looking for these if you could provide a link/number it would be most helpful.

Cheers

Sorry, I don't have a link or a phone number...but there is a school supply store right across from the Democracy Monument. This store sells everything related to schools and learning, including books on English and foreign language, and is very reasonably priced. I frequently go there to buy books and things for the Thai school here.

If you are in a Taxi driving to the democracy Monument, then you will see a MacDonald's. Stop there. Facing the MacDonald's, go to your left...you will see some sidewalk venders, and a big building with many students walking around...that is the building. Walk in an have a look! I seem to recall the English/other language books are on the ground floor. Also, some book stores in MBK and World Trade center have Eglish learning books as well. Forget the names of them though...

There is another bookstore in Siam Center that sells a lot of English books for teaching/learning. Sorry thatI dont the name but if you stand in front of the New Light Restaurant (next to the Hard Rock Cafe) or Gloria Jeans Coffee place and look across the street, you will see it.

Archived