Your TG caught cheating what do you do?

chilli13

Well maybe I'm speaking from own experience maybe not. In all cases I'm very curious how you experienced guys deals with your wifes, girlfriends etc. when discovering they have been having sex or even keeping relations behind your back?

Kill them is default choice obviously, but even forgiveness may be considered valid?

More important assuming relation comes back on track how do you get to 'trust' her again & believe she has changed her bad girl behaviour?

::

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ib13 said:

Well maybe I'm speaking from own experience maybe not. In all cases I'm very curious how you experienced guys deals with your wifes, girlfriends etc. when discovering they have been having sex or even keeping relations behind your back?

Kill them is default choice obviously, but even forgiveness may be considered valid?

More important assuming relation comes back on track how do you get to 'trust' her again & believe she has changed her bad girl behaviour?

::

This has happened to me....my Ex was seeing a friend of mine when i was overseas.

They got caught out by the guys wife...saw a bill on his Amex card ...she rang and told me.

That night i asked her to get out....I then worked hard to find a Nice Thai Girl ...married her and have never been happier!!!.

Kick them out and move on...don't look back :D

STDAY3 said:

I think, how we handle it becomes even more complicated when there are children involved.

Hi st,

Interesting angle.

In my case, the child involved was the one that GF, on one never to be forgotten evening, told me she was expecting in another five months time. We both knew there was no way I could be the father, but GF consistently denied that her pregnancy was the result of having sex with another man. We don?t talk about it any more.

I am named on the child?s birth certificate as her father and she bears my farang family name. As far as I can tell, family and friends all believe that I am the natural father and I strongly suspect that the real natural father is not aware of the fact. Amusingly, I have been told several times that the child looks more like me than GF.

Relating to the OP, how could anyone looking in the eyes of a girl he has fallen in love with and cares for, abandon her with no financial support in a situation like that? I guess you could if your ego and male pride were more important than the welfare of those you care for and who depend on you.

Khwai

Archived