Your TG caught cheating what do you do?

chilli13

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little while ago, I met the one t/g that did it for me...like we all have happen to us sooner or later...and she kept on saying that she was "bad" etc etc while together, but I never caught on what she really meant...until when I got back home and the eventual final email abruptly said that she had just got married to a much older American farmer and was off there to live. It then clicked that she was cheating on the soon-to-be hubbie just prior to leaving for the US and that the farmer fella was supporting her prior to leaving. I had it coming...after getting out of that black emotional tunnel barely in one piece eventually, this was a defining experience for me that I had to have - she was doing what she had to do, looking out for a better final offer, much like the frantic closing minutes of an EBay auction...and 2-3 years later the odd exploratory email arrives from her, still keeping her options and escape-routes open...

I now treat the sanuk scene much more relaxed these days, not hardened, but much more robust and laise-faire!

Call it cheating or call it survival, they have to do what they have to do in the only arena going for them and I understand this now! :beer:

Redbaron said:

Simple, say goodbye, good luck and walk away. Forever.

Yep. :yeahthat: Would be hard to ever trust again, and who needs the headache of living without being able to trust your mate and worrying over it. Would probably drive most a bit nuts in the end. Question is ... why did/was she cheating? If it is payback for your own cheating then understandable in some way. Been through it though, and my answer at this point in my life would be the above statement.

Cent

If I was in love and was monogamous I would leave her right away. Especially if I was supporting her financially. If I wasn't in love, but a girl I liked, depending on my mood (and how good she was in bed and if I wasn't supporting her finanically), I would let her go or I would view the relationship as open and I would date as well. I am not sure if I would even try too hard to hide it.

When confronted I'd bring up her infidelity (without admitting my ownn). She'll deny it of course, probably swearing on a stack of bibles that she hasn't. I'd tell her I don't care, I have my proof. That's how it is, deal with it or leave. Yes, its silly and a bit of playing unecessary games but I do that when I'm bored sometimes. ::

quite frankly i doubt if you can trust any of them.

they all suffer from loose knicker elastic sindrome !

what i do is to piss her off by sending SMSs in the small hours saying i am shaging another girl who is far sexier than she is and if she would like to join in then call round.

and that i forgot to mention that my HIV test was +.

if they want to play games do the same to them .

they actually like it.

i find

Have only experienced that once - and it was a fake relationship where I was tricked. She had her Thai bf on the side, all the time. Of course I left, and tried to heal my wounds.

But I guess as with everything else, its no simply answer. Depends on each case...

I wouldn't accept cheating from my wife, and I know she would not from me. I cheated on ex though. It was one of the things which wrecked that marriage.

yeah, but what comes first then?

Do we cheat because the relationship is broken, or is it the other way round?

As for what to do when catching my girl on the cheat Id say that if I really really feel that she is the one I might be inclined to give it another shot. But on the other hand (as other posters mention) its hard to mend broken crystal, so I really dont know. I have cheated on gfs though, so maybe it puts me in a spot where I cant be too holy, can I?

Pretty hardcore BuffHello. Just my humble opinion but the SMS messages and especially the HIV scare seems a bit too much. Better off just letting her go, lick your wounds and get on with things if its bad enough to seek that type of revenge.

Cheating women is a global thing. There are too many stories in the west to think its only an Asian issue.

Archived