Your TG caught cheating what do you do?

chilli13

Soiled Cowboy-

"Call it cheating or call it survival, they have to do what they have to do in the only arena going for them and I understand this now!" is the right attitude.

Old Hippie-

When drastic methods are called for- and at times they most certainly are- can often get a lot of mileage out of e-mail addresses.

One partiuclar hardcore lady had a number of e-mails sent out to the different guys she was stringing along switched around.

When planning marriage it is often a bummer to get a message meant for someone else telling them how loved and missed they are.

Even funnier when the same e-mail is going out to three or four guys.

Have enver seen a bargirl that has checked her e-mail on my computer even bother to close the browser or log out.

If I was serious about one I might take a look at how many guys are writing to her.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your TG caught cheating what do you do?

Smile. That's the Thai way.

This is the "Land of Smiles" and we're probably all on Candid Camera.

Good advice & it seemed to work well for u.

However almost all cases here seems to deal with girls who did really bad & thus deserved whatever they got back including total abandon!

Other cases may call for forgiveness due to the nature of the 'mistake' & the otherwise well behavioured girl. Or perhaps combined with her sincere apology & ability to accept blame, deal with it & improve upon it.

Chok dee

I wish u r right, but I'd still go check her emails or sms once in while if u never did it so far.

They hide stuff better than one might think. Please believe me. But hey it may not be that bad just a basis for another 'ground rules' talk ::

Of course if you already have a perfectly honest & open minded relation according to western view then all is probably fine :D

Neither the thai way nor farang way is ever gonna work in these kind of relations. Thats why they are also referred to as inter cultural relations east meets west etc. there's even a great book for that & it explains these things surpricingly well. Hard part is dealing with it & finding the middle way that work for your unique relation.

You know whats in middle earth? Pussy

Thats where all trouble originates & ends

Good plan, but say you were in the unlikely event somehow mistaken & there was an explanation for whatever proof you had for her fucking other guy(s).

Would u still cut all ties just like that?

Not even hear out her 1st 2nd 3rd & final true version?

ib13 said:

Good plan, but say you were in the unlikely event somehow mistaken & there was an explanation for whatever proof you had for her fucking other guy(s).

Would u still cut all ties just like that?

Not even hear out her 1st 2nd 3rd & final true version?

The wife of Caesar must be beyond suspicion. ::

Seriously though, there is a possibility that there is at least one acceptable or somewhat acceptable explanation, but I wouldn't bother. Too many good women out there, especially in LOS. The only way I can see trying to find out her side if I were head over heals in love and this woman is going to be my wife and my soul mate. Then maybe, just maybe, I'll try to find out. The best thing about LOS is that female company is only 1,000 baht away. Cheap women and even cheaper alcohol in LOS. Its far easier to get over women there than in the states or in the west, thats for sure! :)

Every guy is different. That's how I am. I don't yell and scream and cry or whatever. I internalize it, think hard and then decide, its over. I try to be as nonchalant and even tempered about it all when talking to her. If possible, even a 'whatever' blase` attitude. That pisses them off, trust me. When you can seemingly dismiss what you had with them as 'oh well' and then if they say can we try again, you tell them its too late, you've moved on and you're seeing someone new. Replacing them quickly and right away pisses them off to know end.

If I'm mistaken...mai pen rai..karma...whatever, it wasn't meant to be perhaps. ::

SoiledCowboy said:

A little while ago, I met the one t/g that did it for me...like we all have happen to us sooner or later...and she kept on saying that she was "bad" etc etc while together, but I never caught on what she really meant...until when I got back home and the eventual final email abruptly said that she had just got married to a much older American farmer and was off there to live. It then clicked that she was cheating on the soon-to-be hubbie just prior to leaving for the US and that the farmer fella was supporting her prior to leaving. I had it coming...after getting out of that black emotional tunnel barely in one piece eventually, this was a defining experience for me that I had to have - she was doing what she had to do, looking out for a better final offer, much like the frantic closing minutes of an EBay auction...and 2-3 years later the odd exploratory email arrives from her, still keeping her options and escape-routes open...

I now treat the sanuk scene much more relaxed these days, not hardened, but much more robust and laise-faire!

Call it cheating or call it survival, they have to do what they have to do in the only arena going for them and I understand this now! :beer:

Yea, when they tell you flat out what they are doing and you don't get the 'hint' ... been there done that including the follow up exploratory call.

Have discussed my previous FU with my wife, and while not a good idea really, we both know that any slipping up on eithers account would mean a clean break ... except the child ofcourse.

Don't hope nor think it would happen, but have decided on what to do if it were.

Archived