Your TG caught cheating what do you do?

chilli13

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point as to reasoning behind the cheat & the likelyness its gonna happen again & how about with the guy is he holier than you?

I'd say it would have to depend on the reason can be believed to be a rather unique one timer or rather as typical of her behaviour.

For sure by having cheated(once or more) she would have crossed the line & may be more likely to that do that again not too mention the trust issue.

Lets also not forget there's verying degrees of cheating from a forgetable one night fuck('gek'?) to an ongoing sexual relation(romance), where obviously finding out about the most severe version would be rather easy to decide on!

Counter her behaviour with your own & then make the tough choice I'd say whether the relation has come too much out of balance & if its going on maybe time to put down a few extra ground rules ok?

Interesting to see how one poster took it for granted TG(asian) are more likely to cheat as opposed to western girls, but I think simply play by slightly different 'rules'.

yes, harsh justice i know. but this particular bicth is a very nasty piece of work ,who delighted in rubbing my nose in it when we were out and about. blatant phone calls to ther guys whilst sitting and eating (covering mouth with hand) , and when i was obviously pissed off about it , just laughed in my face.

a very nasty piece of work who deserved all she got from me.

"...Better off just letting her go, lick your wounds and get on with things if its bad enough to seek that type of revenge..."

Normally I might agree, but sometimes, there are circumstances where in a guy should take revenge. Most often, a guy will just walk away, the woman laughs and goes on to try her game on someone else (talking in general/"some times" terms here, NOT 100% ) So well, if a guy has been wronged and has a chance to get revenge, why not? Woman are famous for this shit, Cosmo even has/had a column dedicated to how women got back at their boyfriends/husbands...some of the reasons were just plain stupid ("...my BF of 2 months broke up with me so I...").

In any event, if you've been seriously wronged, or played, and you kept your part of the bargin, then yes, I say get even. But remember, revenge is a dish best served cold!

I've cheated and been cheated on. One girl tried to get back at me for leaving her by sleeping with my cousin. To me, any kind of elaborate revenge just tells the woman that I cared for her a lot and she hurt me deeply. I wrote a note to my cousin that although I was disappointed in him, he should be wary of her, and wear a condom always and try not to get her pregnant because the last thing we want is someone like that in the family or having someone that would be family. I had another girl right away (I was in my prime then..haha). She saw the note (or maybe he showed her) and that hurt her more than anything I could have done because it showed how little I thought of her. She started calling me after that talking revenge.

The worst thing you can do to a woman sometimes is dismiss the relationship entirely. Walking away, getting on with your life and finding another true love is really the best revenge.

"...The worst thing you can do to a woman sometimes is dismiss the relationship entirely. Walking away, getting on with your life and finding another true love is really the best revenge..."

I agree, in generel and in principle, not just in relationships with women, but in any inter action between people. But on rare occassions, more is needed to feel whole. In that case, I say go ahead...

Another reason not to do the revenge thing is it removes any feeling of guilt on her part. Women LOVE to play the victim. By exacting revenge she feels somewhat justified in her infidelity and to her and her friends your revenge was worse than her initial cheating.

Although its an emotional time, I usually try to plan what I do if I find out my girl is cheating. Instead of confronting her right away, if I'm not too worked up, I find another girl on the sly and make sure I have all my personal things that may be at her place. Any jewelry possibly and if its her stuff at my place, I have it boxed up and then I spring it on her that I'm leaving because she's been cheating. She'll deny it of course but I won't argue or want an explanation. Its over and that's it. Her phone calls, emails and other forms of communication go unanswered. Its done and I move on. I have a new girl to ease transition.

The thai boys slap them about.

It doesn't work.

Farangs often forgive.

That doesn't work either.

Personally I feel that if your partner is unfaithful it signifies a lack of interest in the relationship. Time to move on.

Archived