WHO TO CHOOSE, GOOD GIRL OR SEXY GIRL???

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

O.k. Time for some tough love here. Very clearly, you are not ready for one woman only. You still want the wild night life which BKK offers, and this nice girl does not. Thus, you need to not waste her time.

Agree with you this far :)

Torneyboy said:

Until...you get caught!!!!......

Nothing in the world worse than a Thai lady that has caught her man cheating ::

Most Thai women realize that boys will be boys and most (not all) Asian men have the sense not to cause their partners to lose face. Unfortunately most farang are not so discreet...so if one gets in trouble one is a fool...

GS

Hi, Sjah. I'm in a similiar situation. Have a nice, sweet, wonderful ex-BG(as "ex" as most of them get anyway) that I just love to pieces(love in that silly teenage love sense, not mother of my child sense). That said, I might like to do a little side sanuking when I'm back in BKK soon. I have found so far that the best policy for our little love affair is honesty. Certainly, others will disagree based on their past experiences!

Rather than trying to be slick and lie or make up stories about business meetings or hiding out a few days, I just told her straight up that if I get the itch(hopefully not THAT itch), I will scratch it. I made it clear that she is my LT romance girl and whatever happens on the side is just a little holiday fun. Made it clear that I would not do anything that would embarrass her or cause her to lose face. Discretion has to be taken seriously here, IMO. She wasn't real keen on it, of course, but took it well. Didn't make any promises on when or even IF said activities will take place. Just laid out the rules and let her decide her move. Obviously, she wants there to be NO massages or STs, but this isn't Burger King where she can have it her way... At least not all the time. :)

I even joked that for every 100 baht I spend on her, I'm spending 10 on some strange. That brought on a whole conversation about budgeting, expenditures, tax brackets, insurance coverage, exchange rates, and fair market values... WTF? When did she become a freaking market analyst??? I was quick with the "POOT LEN!!! POOT LEN!!!" So, don't joke around about that. Thai girls don't like to joke about you spending any of their potential baht on anyone else. I still am trying to figure out how the hell IRAs and the price of petroleum came up. ::

Seriously, what you really should do is not decide which type of girl to pick, but what your REAL level of involvement with this "good girl" is.

If you truly love her, you should either stay away from any pussy that is not hers or you should be honest and see where it goes from there.

If she is just a romantic interest, who cares? Tell her YOUR gameplan and give her the option of being part of the team or hoping she gets picked up in the next draft.

Again, these are my opinions and I'm sure that plenty of guys out there will say I'm offering the worst advice in the world. And if you see me in the Health Section asking about hospitals that can reattach a penis, they were right and this post should be deleted or red flagged for future reference.

Best of luck to you! :beer:

Archived