WHO TO CHOOSE, GOOD GIRL OR SEXY GIRL???

GTHARM,

You're absolutely right with the fact that TG's don't appreciate it at all you spending their potential budget on other TG's. Big no no.

Well spotted.

To OP, discretion is the best way to go if you want to indulge in any other activities involving other girls.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even learned bbbj, but was not good at it,

-----------------------------

Past performances are no indication of future ones. Sex for many women is like finances, there is a learning curve. Not that i have any experience in it, but how hard is it to give a decent BJ, to get your man pleased?

Hell, man, she did not say no, she went your way to please. Many guys won't get that far. doesn't sound hopeless, IMO.

I dont know what to choose

----------------------------------

then, don't! you are still a free man, like OH says, have your fun, meet her after. Settling in with a woman who wants to please you sounds a good thing.

In any case, do not face her again with the realization you need fun somewhere else.

Old Hippie said:

O.k. Time for some tough love here. Very clearly, you are not ready for one woman only. You still want the wild night life which BKK offers, and this nice girl does not. Thus, you need to not waste her time. I suggest you do the only decent thing...LIE! Got to BKK a few days early, stay at a different hotel, have the wild night life, then call the nice girl, change hotels and go with her. Maybe have a few "late night business meetings with colleagues" and have some more fun.

"...it's impossible to make combination for the two.."

LOSE THIS DEFEATIST ATTITUDE! It is always possible to do this. You can certainly pull off a quick side trip to Lolitas, or an afternoon short time. Remember, you have a meeting, or you need to go to the bank etc...just be ready to fuck when you return, and try not to smell to good, maybe walk around a bit, work up a sweat so as to be appear to have recently showered when you return. It is time you start to learn the game! It is possible to have your cake and eat it to! Just be really careful! Hide all sharp objects, keep a gold bracelet around to give her when the shit hits the fan.

Your worst enemy in this is you. She will say she knows something she doesn't to try and get you to confess, she will play mind gtames, tell you it is ok for you to cheat etc... this is all a game, admit nothing! make a cover story, and stick to it. Above all else, don't take her where you have taken other girls...Avoid those areas...O.k. good luck! I have faith in you, you can pull this off! Go forth and make us all proud, very very proud! :)

first, i am not dealing with a "thai girl", but a "chinese girl"

i think it's something totally different

this chinese girl, never worked in prostitution, always had decent, but low paid job, and is totally honest, i can give her 50.000 dollar to save for next time, and next time she will give me back. She is an angel on earth

but...

like old hippie say... i am not ready for one woman only, so i think i must keep this one on, for until i am ready for her, or stop seeing her.... but she will always wait for me (she say)

:banghead::help::grouphug:

He sounds a lot more like 95% of us, make it 99. He wants to have his fun, because life is short, it's great to screw around, and later, when an old grandPa, he will be able to look at the (grand)kids around him without regret, knowing he did it enjoy it when it was available. His hesitation may show he's not ready, but thatis what he is aspiring too. Look at sarisin, guy, he's done it all, met THAT lady for his life, and I sure bet he has absolutely no regrets and no wants of what he had before. Great recipe, indeed!

Archived